Replacement/Alternatives To Wiimote Straps

urban_assualt

We Are Valo
Dec 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6118-2828-3157-2920
my wiimot strap just broke and im ****ing so pissed. what the **** can i use as an alternative or ****ing replacement so i can play the ****ing thing again without ****ing putting it throught my ****ing tv

urban_assualt said:
my wiimot strap just broke and im ****ing so pissed. what the **** can i use as an alternative or ****ing replacement so i can play the ****ing thing again without ****ing putting it throught my ****ing tv

wow o_O so many **** lol

High test superline like fireline would work beautifully IF you attached it properly. I mean, if you can pull a 45 inch muskie out of the water after fighting it on a line that's been abused for an entire season, there's no way you can break it by swinging it.

Well one thing could be getting some light metal chain like aluminium or steel (Note it really needs to be one of the thinnest chains) then get a hold of few of those smaller metal rings like ones used in key ring just smalled then drill a small hole to plastic part of a strap or put ring after plastic middle part. And there you have it quite stylish really durable wriststrap mod.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
has anyone tried the straps that come with the controller gloves?

yes i've tried them, and they suck... they don't have a tightener like the original straps so they feel like they're going to slip right off your wrist.

I've seen some people that used heavy duty zip ties to replace the small string part of the wristband. They come in all different colors so they don't look too bad. Plus, if you bust on of those zip ties by swinging the Wii remote...

Back