Replay value? high? low?

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I was wondering if u guys are gonna play Zelda TP again if u once beat it.
It's a really long game, so I may not gonna try again until...another year or so.

Its fun, but i wouldnt sit though it like i did the first time, maybe playing it again but over the next 3 months...

Long way to go yet but it definitely seems like it would be worth another play through.

Leirith said:
Long way to go yet but it definitely seems like it would be worth another play through.

What he said.

It's the kind of game you'd play over a period of time... it's not as if I'm on it 24/7; I could be if I wanted too but I prefer playing maybe an hour everyday or so - it feels like that kind of game.

I played it, beat it, and then sold it. For me, playing it twice is worthless because I know how to beat everything, and I know the storyline...so I end up just flying through the game without having to wonder where I'm going or what I'm doing and that just ruins it.

In my case, most of time i just beat the game and if it's good i keep it whether i will ever play again or not.

I'd rate the replay value as dangerous. You can spend large chunks of time on this game. I felt this need to keep playing. The game owns.

sagema said:
I'd rate the replay value as dangerous. You can spend large chunks of time on this game. I felt this need to keep playing. The game owns.

Yep yep. I love playing through zelda games multiple times, just like I like to watch movies again when I've already seen them. Hell, I've played through Link to the Past like 50 times and love it every time.

I would vote yes. An enthusiastic yes. :yesnod:

Last edited:
I beat the game 3 weeks ago, and havent played it since then

I have the time and everything. But you just dont have that URGE anymore. Its just like sex. Once its done, You want different one lol

Now A Link To The Past is a classic and worth playing over and over!!!! I still play it ever now and then....Atleast twice a year, thats the minimum

TylerMoncrief said:
Now A Link To The Past is a classic and worth playing over and over!!!! I still play it ever now and then....Atleast twice a year, thats the minimum

Ha ha, yeah I hear that. Probably my favorite console game up to this point.

I've played Orcarina of Time about eleven or ten times over again....This should be no different!

Back