Replaying Super Mario Sunshine

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Anyone know the technique in capturing or stopping Shadow Mario?

I've been spraying him like crazy and no luck.

Yeah this was one of things I didn't like about the game back then. It shouldn't be so frustratingly hard to catch him, it just feels like a broken game mechanic.

I didnt find this to hard to do lmao. All though wetting him up could be fun depending on how you look at it and what you make of it..... But the reason i never finish mines was because i was so far in the game and my little cousin manage to erase my file. I was so pissed. But this can be a frustrating game because i mess up one of my controllers on it. I throw down my controller and the joystick sink a bit but the controller still working

hotpotato78 said:
I didnt find this to hard to do lmao. All though wetting him up could be fun depending on how you look at it and what you make of it..... But the reason i never finish mines was because i was so far in the game and my little cousin manage to erase my file. I was so pissed. But this can be a frustrating game because i mess up one of my controllers on it. I throw down my controller and the joystick sink a bit but the controller still working

Bet you hate your cousin lmao

IF!!!!!! lmao i was so hot.. that's why when he come by me, i make sure and take out my memory card. I didn't even bother to play it no more because i was not into that anymore

I loved capturing the shadow Mario. But the best way is not run like him... he's faster... All is strategy, you may bear him or just guess where he is going to land, and give him a water surprise. The only one that it's a bit hard, is in the hotel.

I just got this game this week and I think chasing him is fairly easy most of the time. The hardest was probably in the place with the boats and all the chainlink stuff (Edit: Ricco Harbor). But I'm just under 40 sprites so far, maybe it gets harder. It's best to just run after him and spray him constantly, don't hold the R button down so you're spraying from one place. Just chase him and constantly tap the R button.

I definately think this game is harder than Mario 64, but I just read a guide for Mario 64, huge mistake. But knowing where all the stars were probably made it tons easier. I'm loving sunshine so far.

Last edited:
Back