Reputation (Little green dots) FAQ

paintba||er said:
That sucks. I wanted to try to get a
reputation_neg.gif
next to my name. :(

lol next time when i0n likes to just disable things and not tell anyone why...AGAIN :incazzato:

There was a thread yesterday that just went crazy.. somebody posed as wii smurf and was giving out bad rep, so wii smurf started the thread to ask why/who, and was this happening to anyone else.

Then people were accusing each other and stuff and it just went weyyy off topic, so i0n locked it, then disabled the neg. rep button.

People were giving each other neg. rep on that thread and threatening too and shizz..

surfinrach90 said:
There was a thread yesterday that just went crazy.. somebody posed as wii smurf giving out bad rep, and people were accusing each other and stuff and it just went weyyy off topic, so i0n locked it, then disabled the neg. rep button.

People were giving each other neg. rep on that thread and threatening too and shizz..

read the rant i wrote down under wii_smurfs rep rant (the other thread)

i was pissed about that thread. you guys are all glad i had overtime and wasnt online

Ahh my bad, the way I read it was you had like..no idea what so ever why it had been disabled :thumbsup:

Byuakuya said:
I am glad the negative rep has been disabled because there can't be another massive war between the members.

you need to start reading into random posts more. you can always point out the problematic members on this site (i can name atleast 5 off the bat)

those are the ones who you need to watch out for in the so called "massive wars"

people like myself, you, SSBB_lover, prinny, bubba gump, surfinrach (and soooo much more that i cant even name because most of you on my good list know who you are) are the ones who dont cause the wars and actually stop them (or i atleast stop them pretty damn well)

as long as there are intermediaries, there shouldnt be wars

surfinrach90 said:
There was a thread yesterday that just went crazy.. somebody posed as wii smurf and was giving out bad rep, so wii smurf started the thread to ask why/who, and was this happening to anyone else.

Then people were accusing each other and stuff and it just went weyyy off topic, so i0n locked it, then disabled the neg. rep button.

I got bad and good rep from that thread
Strange huh?

Wc

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you need to start reading into random posts more. you can always point out the problematic members on this site (i can name atleast 5 off the bat)

those are the ones who you need to watch out for in the so called "massive wars"

people like myself, you, SSBB_lover, prinny, bubba gump, surfinrach (and soooo much more that i cant even name because most of you on my good list know who you are) are the ones who dont cause the wars and actually stop them (or i atleast stop them pretty damn well)

Am i one of them 5? lol, i dont mind. I try not to cause arguments but when there is one, i cant help myself...
Sorry loose
Lee.J

*Checks CP*
Does a little grey block mean someone gave you rep but it didn't count as they had already given out too much? Or does it mean someone gave me bad rep before the negative was disabled?

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Am i one of the good or bad

hello you put me at the top of your thank you list!

lol you think youd be a bad seed?? hell no! :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
hello you put me at the top of your thank you list!

lol you think youd be a bad seed?? hell no! :)

hey loose, check the page b4 this, i quoted you
lee.j

Wii_Fan said:
*Checks CP*
Does a little grey block mean someone gave you rep but it didn't count as they had already given out too much? Or does it mean someone gave me bad rep before the negative was disabled?

It means their a newbie either at the forum or at giving out rep, so their 'point' doesn't really count :)

It can be good or bad..I think lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:

That actually made my day, so for that I thank you.

Back