Request from a Band...

BrandonMcAuslan

Special Olympics Medalist
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
(This thread has been recently bumped - See below...)

I'd like to ask a favour for anyone good with sig-creating skills. :wink:

A band are looking for a sig/logo. Something simple with white writing on black background (or whatever - even just a nice font will do!), of the bands name. - which is "For my Next Miracle" (spelled like that lower case m on my).

If anyone can help out with this can they let me know :yesnod:

There is payment available in the form of my gratitude. - Which is to say that the payment is pretty much worthless... :thumbsup:

www.FormyNextMiracle.com
www.myspace.com/ForMyNextMiracle

(Follow the "About us" link to Myspace)

Last edited:
Can you provide more information on this band

What style of music etc.
Don't want to go making a pony Logo if they play rock

Didn't want to say what genre as I'm big on letting the artist do his thing :yesnod:
But genre is Rock. But thats kind of a loose generalization. Not metal - but not pop. Alternative rock, with emo-punk/alt-country undertones. That help ? :)

As for size? whatever you want to.

Also if anyone else wants to help I'm sure they can use more than one logo in various places.

Last edited:
Lai Strike said:
emo acoustic?
Hmm - not that acoustic to be honest. At times yeah - but the majority of the guitar parts sound a little dirty. Image is Dark - but normal..? if that makes sense.?

*scratch that* and Acoustic "image" suits the music better than a "rock" one.
I'll need to upload one of the song demos somewhere..

www.FormyNextMiracle.com

(Follow the "About us" link to Myspace)

*edit*
Hmm all gone quiet? Anyone up for this? my graphic design skills are not up to the task you see so I require help :)

Last edited:
I guess I could try... not that this is my field at all because I know nothing about the genre of music you guys are talking about. Maybe it would help to know what kind of emblem you guys want in the logo, if any? Or just all text...?

I would suggest Kc, Wiired or Gymdawg to do something like this for you

Btw, if you go on their myspace they have some of their songs which will help you. I have to tell you I am liking what I am hearing:)

Last edited:
Any help would be appreciated. And as for logo style - again - I wouldn't want to dictate exactly what to do. I'm a big believer of let the artist do what he/she wants. Complete control of the creative process. There's a few tracks on Myspace though if inspiration is needed. :yesnod:

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Any help would be appreciated. And as for logo style - again - I wouldn't want to dictate exactly what to do. I'm a big believer of let the artist do what he/she wants. Complete control of the creative process. There's a few tracks on Myspace though if inspiration is needed. :yesnod:
Ok, I'll give this a try tomorrow after c-.... ca-... camp-p...camp. God, why do I have to go there.... Sorry. Anyway, I'll listen to some stuff tomorrow for some ideas.

Bump...
Still need help if its available...?
www.myspace.com/ForMyNextMiracle
www.formynextmiracle.com

Also 6 of 13 tracks recorded in Studio (4 still need mixed down though - first two on myspace) - (will be releasing 13 track album by next summer hopefully, if anyone is interested)...

(If anyone wants to hear 2 tracks then download them - as myspace music player deteriorates the quality quite badly)

Last edited:
Back