Res. Evil 4 First timer. =) woot

Darkonix

A.K.A. _-Fear-_-Me-_
Jan 1, 2007
Miami FL
Wii Online Code
2416-6513-0889-2126
Hey all. I just picked up REs. 4 yesterday and let me say. Quite amazing. I reembered when it cameout for gamecube.. I didnt pay much attention to it, but its a great game so far. (Only 3 hours in)

So I just wanted to know somethings before I continued my quest.
I have found a number of different things from a Ruby(Beating some chainsaw dude) to some shiny pink spinal's. I even found a earring I believe..

Do I really need those items? cant I not just sell em for money and buy an upgrade orsomething? My Punisher Gun really needs a larger capacity. =)
So what should I do? Sell those useless items? or keep em for later on in the game? TIA.

dude, you sell those.
sometimes you'l find something that says "there are __ holes on the side" which means "somehting goes here" then, u'll find gems that have a "marking that indicates it was set in something" which means u gotta combine them w/ the apparatus they belong.

o man.. I have 11 spinal's and like 5 other things.. Time to get selling.. well tomorrow. Im sleepy now Thanks =)

lol i cant imagine how u lasted this long w/ out selling that stuff....but it'll be like christmas when u do lol. spinels are 2000 each!

I have a tatical use for a few people.

TATICAL SPOILER!!!:smilewinkgrin:

If there are like 2 guys infront of me. I'll shoot at 1 and when they flinch I'll give a nice kick. While they are on the floor, I'll just slice and dice em up. Saves me to much ammo. Plus I like to nit pick at all the houses and barrels. So I find a lot of crap. heh see ya laters =)

sell all the spinel(?) and velnet(?). I don't know if I spelled them correctly but you will find tons of them throughout the game.

save rest of them cuz u can combine them and sell it for more expansive price.

By the way, if you love RE4, I recommand you play the rest of the game since the story is connected.
RE0,1,2,3,veronica, and 4.

Back