Res Evil: Uc

Wiggly

Nintendo
Nov 27, 2007
if you get a C on all the sections of a chapter, does that mean you do not unlock the next chapter? Just finished the one where raccoon city gets blown up, but it didnt unlock the next chapter.

also, for finish time... does "S" stand for slow? we've gotten all S's so far haha

"S" stands for special, it's the best rating of all.

umbrella's downfall should come after raccon city, maybe you need to get b's or higher on raccoon city.

To get the fourth Act you'll have to beat Raccoon's Destruction 3 with a B rating or more. I thinik you can unlock three guns if you beat it with an A. Maybe i'm crazy. This board isn't too hard though, play through it a few times and it'll become familiar to you. And save those rockets for Nemesis.

Still not unlocked?

Hi guys, I've completed every stage at A or better (bar the sub missions) but still umbrellas end hasn't unlocked. Any ideas?

The next chapter you can unlock after Raccoon's destruction 3 is "ada's" Death's door, you need to complete raccoon's desctruction 3 with an A rank or higher!
To unlock dark legacy, you must have completed all scenarios up that point, and then after you've unlocked all scenario's you'll get HUNK's scenario, and then after that, you'll get this crappy special stage!

hope that helped, not clear on what you've achieved so far though, keep us posted!

Be sure to get an A in Nightmare 1

Then BE sure to get an A in Raccon City Destruction (STAAAAAAARS Nemesis, the 3rd sub stage in that area) in that area so the Death's Door stage will be unlocked (Ada Wong - grade not important here, but you need to pass it) so it will unlock Dark Legacy 2 to face the russian guy who is the leader of Umbrella and beat the game.

Then after the game is completed and the credits and final scene are displayed (cool credits you will see) you will unlock the Fourth Survivor stage with HUNK as a bonus

Last edited:
Unlocked umbrellas end

Thanks for the info, had to complete the sub missions:

Beginnings 1 & 2 (B, B)
Nightmare 1 & 2 (S, A)
Rebirth 1 & 2 (B, A)

As well as already completing

Train Derailment, 1-3 (S,A,A)
Mansion Incident, 1-3 (A,A,A)
Raccoons Destruction, 1-3 (A,A,A)

Before Umberlla's end unlocked...got a bit more solid gaming to do before i unlock everything but its happening soon.

For everyone whos thinking of buying it stop thinking and go buy it, its awesome one player and the co-op mode makes it (in my humble opinion) one of the best games on the wii!!!

Still not unlocked?

Hi,

So i've completed everything avaliable so far with an A or higher but still haven't unlocked 'Death's Door', 'Fourth Survivor' and 'Dark Legacy 2'...?

Heres what i have done

Train Derailment: S, A, A
Beginnings: S, A
Mansion incident: A, A, A
Nightmare: S, A
Rebirth: A, A
Raccoons Destruction: A, A, A
Umbrellas End: A, A, A
Dark Legacy 1: A

I'm guessing i have do get an S on one of the Raccoon's destruction levels, anyone any ideas one which one?

Need to beat Death's Door (Raccoon area) with Ada Wong to unlock Dark Legacy 2 and beat the game. Fourth Survivor is available after you beat the game. If you have an A in Nightmare 1 or better and got an A in Raccons Destruction (STAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS) Death's Door should be unlocked. Death's Door unlocks Dark Legacy 2 (end of the story) which unlocks Fourth Survivor (with Hunk as extra bonus)

Last edited:
I have got an S for Nightmare 1, and all A's for Raccoon's Destruction but still no deaths door. Are you sure you don't need an S on one of Raccoon's destruction?

Cheers

Back