Reserved you copy yet? (Of SSBB of Course!)

DAM, after christmas DAMN AHHHHH. (im in australia so the europeon date and aussie dates are the same)

hmmmm, so my best thing is MP3 .......bugger

I reserved my copy when Hastings still thought that it was released june 7 and now, through some weird loophole, I get it half price, and have a reserved copy.
huzzahs are in order (w00ts too)
:cool:

Tails McCloud~ said:
I reserved my copy when Hastings still thought that it was released june 7 and now, through some weird loophole, I get it half price, and have a reserved copy.
huzzahs are in order (w00ts too)
:cool:
I hate you, you lucky dawlg....

Um doesnt it come out all the way in december I didnt even know you could preorder, I'll probally put in a order on walamrt I guess..

Only certain stores will let you pre-order.
Dec. 3rd

my gamestop is slow they keep saying we have to wait for the computer to update b4 i can reserve it

Prince726 said:
my gamestop is slow they keep saying we have to wait for the computer to update b4 i can reserve it

same here, and they dont know what they talking about, cuz he said "we cant reserve it cuz they havent put a release date yet"......yea ok

I haven't reserved it yet. I think ill do it during September sometime. Hopefully it wont be too late. I didn't even think I could get it so early. I'm not a member but i Pre-orderd Mario strikers. I'm in the US

Nano13 said:
thats a lie because my bro reserved pbr and he stil had to pay 49.99 plus tax
well then he prolly reserved it earlier...cuz i reserved re4 day before release and it came out of the price

TortillaChip520 said:
well then he prolly reserved it earlier...cuz i reserved re4 day before release and it came out of the price

yea me too i did that with re4

FOr SOme Stupid Reason... Brawl Can't be Reserved Where I'm At Right Now... :confused:

But When I Can...

*zoom*

Back