Residen Evil 4 9 out of 10 (I know you reserved your copy)

Mr.Selfdestruct

Wii-Tard
May 15, 2007
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Wii Online Code
5234-2961-1879-5832
Resident Evil 4 is getting unbeleiveable reviews, i know you guys reserved your copies, RIGHT !

heres some screen shots.
res4.jpg

Res3.jpg

Res2.jpg

Res.jpg

Graphics look good to me.

Cant friggin wait for this game to hit GameStop.

How is it reviewed before its released? I still think its gonna be a good game with same graphics, but with different controls.

Gamespot has the reviews. Or atleast, they post reviews from other companies that got ahold of the demo's.

They get all the titles for review before everybody else.

Both that i saw were 9 out of 10.

i can't wait for it as well...i have it pre-ordered, but i'm on holiday when its released :( but it'll be waitin for me when i get home! i didn't play it on the gc or ps2 so its a new game for me, an the new controls should make it rather gd!

I was planning on walking into my local Gamestation and picking up a copy. :lol:
I think I should be fine. I hope.

wow this game ALREADY got incredible reviews..
its ALREADY an incredible game
how is this info?

wow this game ALREADY got incredible reviews..
its ALREADY an incredible game
how is this info?

Ya.............:yesnod: I mean i realize you were trying to be a smart ass about what you said, but Yep, all those things you said are true.

Guess your smartass sarcasm is lost in text.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Ya.............:yesnod: I mean i realize you were trying to be a smart ass about what you said, but Yep, all those things you said are true.

Guess your smartass sarcasm is lost in text.
yes, being a smartass AND
informing people they shouldnt think this isnt he killer app theyve been waiting for cause its a 3 year old port.

Is that right ? Please do explain Sovieto.

I cant believe you actually pulled your penis out of a PS3 long enough to make this post. JK

seriously, what the heck are you talking about, i've never heard this info.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Is that right ? Please do explain Sovieto.

I cant believe you actually pulled your penis out of a PS3 long enough to make this post. JK

seriously, what the heck are you talking about, i've never heard this info.
:scared:
please tell me youre joking
i really cant make sense of that post
what info are you talking about?

It's this simple. The guy hates the fact that Capcom decided to port RE4 to the Wii. Most people are saying this will be the definitive version of RE4 because of the Wii controls. Capcom isn't even charging full game price because this is an older game, they are only charging $30. That doesn't change Sovieto's stance. He doesn't want anyone to buy this game. He thinks it's a ripoff. It doesn't matter if you've never played it and don't own it on another system. It doesn't matter if you think $30 is perfectly reasonable for a 3 year old game made somewhat new by fresh controls. It doesn't matter if you think Capcom is doing a good thing here and you know they are bringing us an all new RE game later on this year so it isn't like they are throwing the Wii old scraps only. Sovieto doesn't believe anyone should buy this game and he has been on a crusade against it this week.

Give it a rest dude. If you don't want to buy it that is fine. If you think it's a waste that is fine. As for me, I've never played RE4. I'm looking forward to finding out what I was missing out on and being able to aim with the wiimote as opposed to the analog stick just makes it that much better.

IcedEarth81 said:
Give it a rest dude. If you don't want to buy it that is fine. If you think it's a waste that is fine. As for me, I've never played RE4. I'm looking forward to finding out what I was missing out on and being able to aim with the wiimote as opposed to the analog stick just makes it that much better.

I too have never played it. Loved Re on ps1 years ago so this should be kick ass with the new controls. As for $30 for it oh hell yeah. $50 for cooking mama or Mario Party 8 uuhh not for me. I think there will be some great replay value for RE4. Feeling stressed.... Pop it in and blow away some zombies. 2 days and 11 hours to wait.

Thanks for clearing that up Icedearth . I've been out of the game console loop since i PS2, havent really been keeping up with titles, i had no idea this game has already come out, but i'm getting it anyway.

Back