Resident Evil 4 better on 'Cube?

VioletStorm

QueenBitch
Mar 9, 2007
My mates have told me Res 4 is better on the Cube. I hav never had a Cube but played this game on the Playstation 2. Is it better or is one just a port of the other with little graphic difference? em.,..:nonod:

graphics are certainly better on the cube, but I haven't played the ps2 version to know if gameplay is any different.

the play 2 version has ada wong missions but grapichs are better on cube version but better than play2 and cube version is the PC version xD

RE 4 on the Cube is spectacular, but I haven't played it on the PS2, so I can't make any fair comparisons.

If anything, I say the Cube one is better because it is the original.

Graphics and Game is better on cube and I played both Versions PS2 had a couple extras though

I've only ever playing it on GC, but the vast majority of my friends, and anyone else I've ever asked, say that it's better on GC.

VioletStorm said:
My mates have told me Res 4 is better on the Cube. I hav never had a Cube but played this game on the Playstation 2. Is it better or is one just a port of the other with little graphic difference? em.,..:nonod:

it has better guns more weapons and extra stuff not on cube it better u should tell ur mates there bid dumb dumb heads lol jk:thumbsup:

damionhockley said:
it has better guns more weapons and extra stuff not on cube it better u should tell ur mates there bid dumb dumb heads lol jk:thumbsup:
to add futuristic weapons doesn't make an epic game like RE4 better, but worse..the Cube version is way better than that of PS2, the graphics are better, the gameplay is better and controls, they thought adding all that shite for the ps2 version would make it better for them? they thought wrong, the Cube is the original and the best.

Back