RESIDENT EVIL 4 FOR Wii!

Omnislashser316

WiiOnLy CoMe OuT At NiGhT
Mar 13, 2007
Greenville PA..USA
http://wii.ign.com/articles/777/777544p1.html

This could possibly be a false rumor, but according to ign a few japanese publishers might have got wind of something.
Maybe capcom told them!?

though it'll be understandable if people are pissed, because they bought it for gc or ps2.

give some opinions, or thoughts.

I'm rather pleased, just because of the fact if it controls anything like Twilight Princess. I'll drool. lol.
:crazy:

I hope it's not true. I beat RE4 on GC already. Why would I want ANOTHER port to the Wii. I'm sick of ports. Give us a new RE for the Wii.

minto said:
its an aprils fools joke
EDIT: SORRY THAT WAS A REPLY TO BOTH OF YOU..IT WOULDN"T LET ME DOUBLE QUOTE =(

You never know, I'm kinda excited, I did own the ps2 version, but I would like to see what they could do/ add to this port to make it worthy of yet purchase. But I am rather excited for the new resident evill:cornut:

Last edited:
I'm on the fence about this. I've already got it for GC. If they were smart, they'd just release an update (for a few hundred shop channel points) for those of us that have it for GC already, so we don't have to buy the game again. I'd LOVE to have this and re-play it on Wii, but I'm pretty damn tired of ports over to the Wii. Can we just get some damn games, PLEASE?

I think its true. And I'm pretty stoked because its the only good game for gamecube that I missed out on.

CyanRussel said:
Hey, yall never kno, i might, (i said might) be better than the gc wit its 2 controllers!
Gameplay over graphixs, thats wat im hearing now these days!

Wii is capable of both, maybe not to the par of Ps3 or the 360, but RE4 is beautiful. If the wii could improve those already great graphics, and obviously, the control will most likely be great, it would be worthy of a repurchase..well only if they put some extras on it.

Back