resident Evil 4 (Games like it??)

Nick_Wii

WiiChat Member
Aug 2, 2009
I love Res Evil4 so much i can't find anything close... Does anyone know a game that is close to this game?? I have The umbrella chonicles and Archives but do not like them at all.. I just love the setup of 4, the way the camera is behind him, everything i just can't put it down... Anyone? Is dead rising like it??
Also are there any new levels of Res 4 that can be downloaded from the net?? or is that not possible?
Thanks
:lol:

RE5 and Gears of War. RE4 is suppose to be the best in the series so you may find some dissatisfaction.

For the 360 and PS3, RE5 is an obvious pick. If you're looking for a cheap alternative, I'd definitely go for Dark Sector

The Dark Chronicles will be coming out for the Wii this November...that may spark some interest.

For the 360 and PS3, RE5 is an obvious pick. If you're looking for a cheap alternative, I'd definitely go for Dark Sector

The Dark Chronicles will be coming out for the Wii this November...that may spark some interest.

Keep in mind that Resident Evi seriesl was never a really that great.

Keep in mind that Resident Evi seriesl was never a really that great.

It really depends on your taste. I loved the Resident Evil games. Not necessarily for the gameplay, but for the eerie settings. It may have not been an amazing, eye-popping series, but it's pretty damn good.

What, Dark Sector finally coming to Wii, this is great!!

Finnaly D3 Publisher will port the xbox360/ps3 version using their Revolution engine, the last year they announced the Revolution engine can make possible the port to Wii with all features, motion plus support and of course graphics as close the HD versions...

Thank you soo much D3 Publisher, this game is a must buy!!

As for RE5, I will purchase the PC version. But I completely sure that Capcom will surprise us launching the Wii version. As when they launched RE4 first for the game Cube and later cause of the huge PS2 owners complaint the PS2 version. The same can be apply between the Wii and the xbox360/ps3.

Last edited:
What, Dark Sector finally coming to Wii, this is great!!

Finnaly D3 Publisher will port the xbox360/ps3 version using their Revolution engine, the last year they announced the Revolution engine can make possible the port to Wii with all features, motion plus support and of course graphics as close the HD versions...

Thank you soo much D3 Publisher, this game is a must buy!!

As for RE5, I will purchase the PC version. But I completely sure that Capcom will surprise us launching the Wii version. As when they launched RE4 first for the game Cube and later cause of the huge PS2 owners complaint the PS2 version. The same can be apply between the Wii and the xbox360/ps3.

I meant Dark Sector for 360/PS3. Never said anything about them bringing it to the Wii.

The game sports many similarities, including the eerie feeling of Resident Evil 4.

Trust me, Dark Sector to Wii wouldn't be a good thing:lol:

Really didn't like that game. However for Wii you could try... Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil (Wii-release of the original game, big recommend from me), Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop (Mehhhh, avoid this but if you REALLY are desperate for a zombie game then get it), Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil 0 (Zero) is soon coming out, you could try the two on-rail RE games and finally how about Dead Space extraction for your horror fix?

Back