Resident Evil 4 is amazing

marbles443

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2007
As a lapsed gamer who hadn't owned a console since the sega master system 2, Just wanted to say how impressed I am by resident evil 4; the atmosphere in this game is amazing; I'm 25 years old and find it creepy... The wii controls work well too, though i could do with being able to use the wii remote to aim the sniper guns, but I suppose that might make it too easy...

Yeah it must be good because I've beat it 6 times (5 on the GC) and im working on Pro now for the Wii. Now lets hope they dont screw up Umbrella Chronicles.

Dr. Acula said:
Yeah it must be good because I've beat it 6 times (5 on the GC) and im working on Pro now for the Wii. Now lets hope they dont screw up Umbrella Chronicles.
UC isn't going to be anything like the other Resident Evils.

RE UC is NOT RE5 and has nothing to do with it.

yeah i know that its different, but what i ment was I expect it to be as entertaining, as in keeping you coming back for more, not just playing it once and then having it collect dust.

I wish RE5 would come to the wii but i guess in a couple years perhaps theyll make a wii edition. but UC looks great as well.

i've actually traded my harry potter and splinter cell game in for re4...best decision i've made in a long while. i've just been captured after finding that bloke locked in a cupboard and just bought myself a new gun and finding my way through....i bought the pack upgrade to medium and the treasure map also

I guess this game is a must-get. But I've never even played the GC RE4. Which one should I get?

Back