Resident Evil 4 or Umbrella Cronicals

blankconnection

Playing is Believing
Jan 28, 2007
Big Pine Key,Fl
Wii Online Code
7027-9716-3519-4570
which one will you get when they come out. I'm getting Resident Evil 4 because its not on rails like Umbrella. On Rails means that your like on a track and you move automatically, think of time crisis.

Daniel92 said:
I actually think that i will get both because they look really good but RE4 is the same as the gamecube version so i don't know >_>

nah, i dont think it is. I dont have any sources but ive heard a lot that they've uped the graphics a little bit and the use of the wii mote is gunna be uber. I'm sure if you googled the differences you could find it.

yeah 4 is supposed to be a bit different, plus i never played 4 for the gc or anything so thats why its a must

Guitarsmasher108 said:
nah, i dont think it is. I dont have any sources but ive heard a lot that they've uped the graphics a little bit and the use of the wii mote is gunna be uber. I'm sure if you googled the differences you could find it.
Oh well i see well i will probably get both:smilewinkgrin:

Big let down with chronicles. Why a rail shooter, WHY! RE4 will be much better, although you can take your existing copy (if you have one) for GameCube and play it, A revamped Wii version with wiimote control is waht im waiting for.

i never got the chance to play resi 4 for gc so i think i'll get it for wii, from my ONM the game looks pretty good

I will be getting 4 only even though I already have it for Gamecube..to be honest I am not interested in any of the other Resident Evil games because of zombies, but 4 was the anomaly that's why I like it, it's just awesome and this Wii version is the definite version

I will probably end up getting both too in the long run, and according to IGN The wii version for Resident Evil 4 is different from the Gamecube version

Back