Resident Evil 4 or Zelda TP

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Post here which game you think is better Re4 or Zelda TP? Im asking because i'm trading in 1 of these two games to get mario strikers charged, and don't tell me to keep it and just buy mario strikers because i'm pretty tight on money. So post asap which game is better and I should keep.

i think you should keep re4 you can replay it so many times and it never gets boring also its fun to shoot stuff unlike swinging your sword to kill creatures that dont bleed

I say keep Re4. Even though i love tp, I think the replay value on Re4 is better imo. But i guess it really just depends on what you want. They are both really good games. I wouldnt get rid of either.

Re4 defiently, don't get me wrong I like Zelda better, but playing and beating it once is enough, Re4 you can play over and over again, it's just a game you can't live without

KEEP RE4 i had Zelda loved so much but completed it in 2 days, after i got it lol 32 hours play time though so its pretty dam long and yeah well its amazing,

i got RE4 3 weeks ago completed it in about 3 days, but only 15 hours play time and well iv done it twice now and done loads of extras and started it round a third time on pro mode now.

dont get me wrong though i love zelda and RE4 bout the same even though they are hard to compare. but since i completed zelda over 7 months ago iv played it about 5 times and thats only for a spot of fishing just to show it of to a few friends

RE4 graphics 8/10
RE4 gameplay 10/10
RE4 Story 9/10
RE4 Replayability 9/10

Zelda Graphcs 7/10
Zelda gameplay 9/10
Zelda story 9/10
Zelda replayability 3/10

Though I haven't beat Zelda TP yet.
Btw i'm not really liking Re4 so much is it because the beggining isnt so great because all im doing is killing several of zombies but i'm into to one-on-one challanges.

Last edited by a moderator:
LoVeWiI said:
Though I haven't beat Zelda TP yet.
Btw i'm not really liking Re4 so much is it because the beggining isnt so great because all im doing is killing several of zombies but i'm into to one-on-one challanges.

o_O Looks To me that you like Re4 since you have a picture of Leon with the Handgun. Well depends like there is more replay value in Re4 than in Zelda TP.
What do you do after you beat Zelda TP? Nothing important really
What do you do after you beat Re4? Beat Pro Mode, Play Mini Games,

Last edited:
Yea your right...though can you quote my reply at 11:37.Thanks

LoVeWiI said:
Post here which game you think is better Re4 or Zelda TP? Im asking because i'm trading in 1 of these two games to get mario strikers charged, and don't tell me to keep it and just buy mario strikers because i'm pretty tight on money. So post asap which game is better and I should keep.

it depends on if you beat either game yet ... TP is pretty long if you collect all the items, so if you haven't beat TP yet, definitely keep it, else keep RE4 simply because zombies are fun all year round.

I'd rather keep hold of Resident Evil 4 personally.

It all depends how good you are at the games imo, if you suck at one maybe you should trade that. Also which do you think would keep you occupied the longest? And which do you currently play the most?

Back