Resident evil 4.....TOMORROW

333Wii333

wii will play
Dec 25, 2006
Cant wait im going to try getting it today at target though because they gave me other games early

Nfanboy said:
I really don't care for RE4.

I want Super Mario Galaxy! And Super Smash Bros. Brawl too!

but mostly Galaxy

i don't no what to say for Galaxy...i was looking at the videos for the game that will be released later and it doesn't really appease to me...im not sure if it was just because of the video i watched but...shooting aorund from rock to rock in space didn't look to fun..and i am hardcore mario fan here...so..i dont get it... SSBB will be sweet tho!!

has nintendo actually taken out all the blood or gore or w.e it was that hardcore Res. Evil fans were getting P.O about?..cause that would be retarded..

Thanks for telling us that, I had no idea Super Smash Bros. was coming out and that anybody on the board was looking forward to it. What other games are you not looking forward to?

Please be sure and list your thoughts on the game after getting it. I doubt this one is for me, but at the prince its atleast interesting.

Right now Im in a video game drought. Im casually playing Smash Bros. Melee and Zelda 2. I think I might need to pick this up tomorrow since my weekend begins today. Thank God.

Nfanboy said:

but mostly Galaxy

You scare me.

It's like you would kill to get your hands on mario.

:lol:

Rwsi 4 will rock but i will get UC insted since I am lazy, I want the easier game, a lazier game, one where you point and click and nothing more:lol:

This games are quite cheap which surprised me.

Nfanboy said:

but mostly Galaxy
5 year olds shouldnt be playing Mature games anyways, or Teen for that matter, so Super Mario Galaxy is right up your alley. :thumbsup:

Axtlar said:
Umbrella Chronicles won't be cheap, though, RE4 will right?

In England they both about £30 I think

Sovieto, you play Resident Evil games? and since I see you posting in RE4 threads and even encouraging people to rebuy RE4s I suspect you like them, too...

huh, Cpt.McCloud, here in the Americas, UC will be 50 dollars/500 pesos
and 30 dollars/300 pesos for RE4

Axtlar said:
Sovieto, you play Resident Evil games? and since I see you posting in RE4 threads and even encouraging people to rebuy RE4s I suspect you like them, too...
i dont encourage people to rebuy RE4 at all, unless they dont like the wii.
im a huge RE fan actually..im currently the co-leader of a RE clan on StarCraft and i know quite a bit about it too.

Sovieto said:
i dont encourage people to rebuy RE4 at all, unless they dont like the wii.
im a huge RE fan actually..im currently the co-leader of a RE clan on StarCraft and i know quite a bit about it too.

Oh well, like I always say: that's very good to know...it's kinda funny you only encourage them of rebuying RE4 if they dislike the Wii...I will probably buy it since I am fan of this fourth installment only

Back