Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition Game Lag

Jacksindecision

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
There was one part where you need to get the security key from one of the enemies near the end of the game where the game started to run slower than normal. I had the Chicago typewriter and had my back against the locked door looking down the long pathway. Every enemy in the entire area funneled into this pathway, and I simply killed every one of them with the typewriter, all leaving behind a small amount of money. When I was killing them, the game started to run slower than normal, the rapid shots from the gun became slower, as did the movements of the enemies, etc, almost as if the wii didn't have enough power to render all the enemies and gold they were leaving behind. Anyone else experience a game lag such as this? BTW, I have played this game through many many times without any incident, and I know for a fact that my wii is positioned properly with adequate ventilation, so overheating would not be an issue.

I noticed it playing elebets recently.
Was weird but made the game a bit easier as it seemed to be going in slow motion...

I've never run into any slow motion, but on the first level of re4, right after you rescue the dog from the bear trap, my game will "hiccup" and send me back ten feet or so...

Back