Resident Evil 4 Wii Price and Good News

Yea I am shocked about the price. I have never played a RE game before but I might keep an eye on this game.

I've never played one before either, but it's the kind that traditionally came with a light gun for older consoles, right? I wonder if they will make a light gun for this or if it will have some crappy attempt at aiming like Red steel... Or maybe they got their act together and made a calibration program so you can actually shoot where you aim...

haha i thought this game came out already like 2 months ago. wow, i need to keep up on my news... i feel dumb. but its cool that its only 30 bucks, however it makes me wonder why.. most likly cuz its a remake of an older game..but still.

It's cheap becasue it's nothing new, and already been put out on Gamecube, PS2, and PC. $30 bucks isn't too bad..I'd like to see it for $20, since I already paid for it once, but I guess I can't complain...great game, totally worth it!!

im selling my RE4 to my best friend for £10 cause he cant find it anywhere in stores and i am then going to buy the wii version

im a bit skeptical on the quality of the game considering how low the price is.....i remember reading up on it on gamestop.com just to see if there were any reviews or something about it and i saw the price and went WHHHAAATTT?! 30$ is awefully cheap but i can almost guarentee ill still pick it up.

what harm could it do? lol. also, why would it be censored out of curiosity?

ETA- well considering the type of game we know its a shooting zombie game ^^ thats why i asked why would it be censored? or even considered to be so?

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
read that first link at the top.

oh ok i see, some reason when i clicked the page, the link didnt show up :wtf: i guess i didnt wait for the page to finish loading my bad :)

Back