Resident Evil 4 Wii to be released June 20th

I USED the search function, I started it in the CORRECT forum

What's wrong?

Nvm, Some threads are just hard to find, I didn't see the other thread so this is new news to me, Cheers :)

a30993 said:
I USED the search function, I started it in the CORRECT forum

What's wrong?

Nothing is wrong man...
There is another thread which says the release date of the game.

Although I'm not going to buy the game, I bought it (GC version) in February to play it on the Wii, so it's not necessary to have the same game but this time with a new controller...

demonflair said:
Nothing is wrong man...
There is another thread which says the release date of the game.

Although I'm not going to buy the game, I bought it (GC version) in February to play it on the Wii, so it's not necessary to have the same game but this time with a new controller...

So pretty much you are poor and dont want to admit it...

I hate kids that are like oh im not buying this blah blah blah stfu dont post in the thread then!

And yes its a completely different game that is gonna take a completely differnt skill to be shooting like an actual gun.

chach said:
So pretty much you are poor and dont want to admit it...

I hate kids that are like oh im not buying this blah blah blah stfu dont post in the thread then!

And yes its a completely different game that is gonna take a completely differnt skill to be shooting like an actual gun.

Wow, what the hell's wrong with you? He's just explaining why he wont be buying it, calm down man. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Personally, i woulda just waited for it to come out for Wii, but whatever, to each their own. You don't see me going apeshit over the whole thing.

Ps.. just because he isn't gonna buy 2 versions of the same game doesnt mean he's poor. It means hes not a moron.

guitarguy9 said:
Wow, what the hell's wrong with you? He's just explaining why he wont be buying it, calm down man. Everyone has a right to their opinion. Personally, i woulda just waited for it to come out for Wii, but whatever, to each their own. You don't see me going apeshit over the whole thing.

Ps.. just because he isn't gonna buy 2 versions of the same game doesnt mean he's poor. It means hes not a moron.
I think the versions have differences besides controls and system

ZOMG ! I am def. going to get it !

My first Res. Evil game ! :)

didnt they update the graphics as well for the wii?
and there is more to it than just control scheme.. they will have the ada missions as well which were not on the GC version.

i think resident evil 2 is the best but thats just my opinion they are all pretty good with 2 being my fav and 3 a close 2nd havent played 4 yet so im excited!

Yea, man. Just because he's not willing to buy the Wii edition don't mean he's poor. Even if he is, it also doesn't mean he's afraid to admit it. I understand what he's saying. To him, the Wiimote aiming doesn't make a huge difference. Don't get me wrong. If I owned the Gamecube version, I'd probably buy the Wii Edition too. It's my most anticipated game ever.. Probably the only game I've anticipated in my history of SNES, PS1 and PS2.

But back to the topic. I first heard it was June 19. This is the 2nd time I've heard it'll be out on 20th which disappoints me. Once I buy this. I'm gonna request like 3 days off work just so I have time to play this, lol.

Also. Should I preorder this? I don't wanna pay before I get the game. Is it safe? Probably is. Just making sure. I'll probably get it from EBGames considering it's $39.99 in Futureshop http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...angid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10088322&catid=24310 and Bestbuy http://www.bestbuy.ca/search/searchresult.asp?logon=&langid=EN&search=KWS

I doubt many people will be buying this anyways. I don't think it'll get sold out first day. I shouldn't preorder. What do you people think?

Back