Resident Evil 4 Wii to be released June 20th

JeremyGTS said:
didnt they update the graphics as well for the wii?
and there is more to it than just control scheme..

Nope. Someone made a side-by-side video of the two to compare them.

chach said:
I hate kids that are like oh im not buying this blah blah blah stfu dont post in the thread then!

I wasn't going to post, but you inspired me. I'm not buying this game. :smilewinkgrin:

Half Empty, I'm assuming you own a Wii, but not a RE4 and Xbox 360.

If I was in your position, I'd buy the RE4 and forget the 360 for a while. $60 is not that much compared to $400. So yea, but the game.

chach said:
So pretty much you are poor and dont want to admit it...

I hate kids that are like oh im not buying this blah blah blah stfu dont post in the thread then!

And yes its a completely different game that is gonna take a completely differnt skill to be shooting like an actual gun.

Your ****in crazy man.

This is the one game I kicked myself for not buying for GC. I'm stoked for it. Its sad to say, but I think the graphics will be some of the best yet for the Wii.

chach said:
So pretty much you are poor and dont want to admit it...

And yes its a completely different game that is gonna take a completely differnt skill to be shooting like an actual gun.
basically your poor? right

and i know there are plenty of people on this forums who only have a wii and are fanboys just because they are poor (cant afford other consoles, so pretend you dont want them)
but still, i wouldnt buy it either, its just another port on the wii with motion controls added in, 10 extra dollars for a 3 year old game just to play it with motion controls? no thank you.

but sure, you can go ahead and support this and rebuy this
itll be pretty funny when in the future all the wii games coming out are just GC games, with wii controls added on, sold for $10 extra, how would you like the wii then?

What is this stuff about 10 extra bucks? RE4 is going to be $30, which is $20 less than your typical Wii game. Your paying a little over half the price of a regular Wii game because it is a port with Wii controls tagged on. It isn't going to be a huge seller, but surely you can see why the reduced price, quality of the original, and the promise of improved controls makes people want to buy.

Back