Resident Evil 4

Dudey

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Essex, England
Wii Online Code
2753-0668-0256-5030
Hi all.

I've had a Gamecube for a few years but have never played this game. I've read alot of "your favourite game for GC" threads and loads of people have put this.

I have never played a Resident Evil game though. Does that matter?

Is it an FPS?

You really need to play it (and I mean it really). For me it was the best game ever made, it's just perfect. It's not a FPS, you play the game in third person view. You said you had a GC and you didn't get it, When this game came out I though that I needed to buy a GC just for RE4.
You can wait for the new version that is coming for thw Wii, or if you're really that desperate you can buy it now for a low price.

I think I played Resident Evil round a friends house years ago on his PS1. I didn't really like it. So Resident Evil 4 didn't really appeal to me

Are you people mad??? I lent Resi 4 on the gamecube when i was 13, loved it, but i was not a very advanced gamer. My friends who had a ps2 also had the game which i played, loved it. And recently i bought the game for £24 (which is stupid of me since i could get it for cheaper) and i play it on the gamecube fuction on my wii, honestly, its a game worth getting into. I love it!

This is true: resi 4 is nothing like the previouse games, its quick, manuverable, and easy to get into. Because the whole game is almost first person (looking over Leons shoulder) rather than looking from different angles in different rooms which makes targeting enemys easier.

Lend it off a friend or something i garentee gory fun!

Last edited:
a few years ago i thought i would never find myself playing a resi game but this 1 kicks ASS. U dont use torches and crappy baseball bats like in other horror games, instead u use shotguns and even a tommy gun lol.
It has also sort of created a new veiw, over the shoulder, basically 2nd person LOL

Dudey said:
Hi all.

I've had a Gamecube for a few years but have never played this game. I've read alot of "your favourite game for GC" threads and loads of people have put this.

I have never played a Resident Evil game though. Does that matter?

Is it an FPS?

I agree with alot of people it is one of the best games ever!!!!! im gona buy it again 2nd hand, i sold my original copy when i sold my gamecube :(

It was a great game. I want to get it again when it is re-released for the wii. I can't wait to see how the wii controls are incorporated.

I bought it recently, so upset cause we didn't know about the wii version then. I'm debating playing it or selling it and getting the wii version. The little I have played has been amazing though.

Back