Resident Evil 4

infaredx2

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3360-7089-7767-6047
So I am excitedly waiting for the release of Resident Evil 4 ( never played any of the other resident evils) and I was showing my wife some of the screen shots and she asked me if it was 2 players. I did not know the answer....

Is there a 2 player mode for Resident Evil 4?

Unfortunately, there's no multiplayer... but it would be cool if it did, e.g a 2 player co-operative mode.

Last edited:
Maximo said:
no unless they added one...although one person could play the nunchuck while the other one aims.
I tried playing Zelda with my first that way and it felt awkward:shocked:

It works though, if you both have reasonable skill and good communication.

Hmm.. Yea. One person controlling the nunchuck and another the wiimote for Zelda will suck.. I think it can be pretty fun with RE4. I'd be screaming and stuff if I was running away from something and my partner trying to aim and them failing because there the communication will suck.. I'd be screaming and stuff, lol.

Anyways.. I'm there with you. I havn't played one RE game.. but with RE4 Wii Edition comming out, I was thinking of playing REmake for Gamecube in the mean time.. Too bad EBGames didn't have one. I'll try another EB.

Just buy the dang Game Cube version. If you really want the new features go buy yourself the ps2 game. The controls aren't much to dwell over.

Gr34t3st said:
Just buy the dang Game Cube version. If you really want the new features go buy yourself the ps2 game. The controls aren't much to dwell over.

Besides the fact that you can shoot individual limbs off, and you are pretty much holding a gun... but thats not different at all is it...

Yea.. I'd rather wait for the Wii Edition. It's only a week and a half away. I gotta say though.. This is the first time I actually "wait" for a game... This is actually the first time I buy games period. I use to only buy like.. one game every 1-2 months.

Yea im crazy for it too. Im so damn impacient. Im gonna buy it the day it comes out and if people are wondering yes its different from the GC edition because the wii edition is the same as the ps2 one but with Wii aiming.

No, it's not the same as the PS2 version. It has the extra stuff they added for that port, but teh game comes from the build of the gamecube version. In other words, it's the GC version with the PS2 extras and Wii controls added on. For $30 it is a pretty good deal.

Back