Resident Evil 5 Demo out now!

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
Well the resident evil 5 demo hit xbl today and i downloaded it and its awesome. its everything i hoped it would be, its like 4 with a friend and great graphics. also they switched the aiming to right stick, feels much more natural that way.

on a side note, that damn chainsaw guy took forever to kill. i put like 10 rifle rounds and a mag of pistol into him and i blew up a barrel right at his feet.

interesting, i might have to fire up the 360 and check this out..

i was never really a RE fan, but i'll take a look

*runs away before being mobbed..

I've been waiting for this for a while. I played it on my friend's 360 yesterday. As expected, it's the same levels that we've had videos of for a while now. They're pretty short, but they were definitely fun. The first level is much harder in my opinion. If you have a friend, you'll definitely have to work together on that one.

The chainsaw guy is painfully stupid, which makes him very easy. He doesn't swing wildly like in RE4, he holds the chainsaw up high. Because of this, you can run right by him, brushing your shoulder against his with no punishment. Additionally, it honestly takes him like 5 seconds of standing right next to someone before he tries to chainsaw them. By the middle of the fight I was leisurely picking up items while he was right behind me. It seems like they gave him more durability and perhaps made him quicker at the expense of his deadliness. Poor decision, in my opinion.

Overall the game looks terrific, though.

Done downloading. I'll tell you what I think of it later.

EDIT: WOW It's sick how you could play online co-op on a demo! A long with single, and co-op offline :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and Jay kicked ass and took names.

yeah i told D1nner this yester day we were gonna play co-op but his didnt downlaod fast enogh so maybe today, i however started downloading it the second it was released, iv been counting down the hours till the demos release, so i waited for it to appear, didnt take to long for me to down load just under 30 mins

yeah i told D1nner this yester day we were gonna play co-op but his didnt downlaod fast enogh so maybe today, i however started downloading it the second it was released, iv been counting down the hours till the demos release, so i waited for it to appear, didnt take to long for me to down load just under 30 mins

I'll co-op tonight?

I'll give it a play tomorrow, looks hopeful...

My friend who's quite a big RE fan ent through the process of getting the demo early a couple months ago by making a Japanese account :p

Ready for later tonight! Can't wait to try this out.

Back