Resident Evil 5 Demo out now!

Downloaded the demo... I'm very impressed.

Wasn't sure that I was purchasing this one since I haven't been lookin' into it much. Now I know I'm gettin it fsho(unless it randomly flops somehow).

Sometimes for demos they are released to gold members first, then a couple weeks later to the silver.

yeah, just another way they get u to buy a gold membership.

im going to try the co-op tonight with a friend. i was kinda happy with the way the AI was. she only got in my way once when i was scoped in on the chainsaw guy she stepped in front of me. lol

AAA games? You can still download demos with silver...

He meant he got the 48 hour code from an AAA game. And like he said, new demos are gold exclusive for period.

haha my live expired tonight, looks like i got the demo just in time. even got a round of co-op in before it went back to silver.

Well the resident evil 5 demo hit xbl today and i downloaded it and its awesome. its everything i hoped it would be, its like 4 with a friend and great graphics. also they switched the aiming to right stick, feels much more natural that way.

on a side note, that damn chainsaw guy took forever to kill. i put like 10 rifle rounds and a mag of pistol into him and i blew up a barrel right at his feet.

First of all, Thank You Captain Obvious.

Second of all, Yeah it is an awesome game. I own both levels with no trouble.

Third of all, you're supposed to shoot down the radiator so it falls from the balcony then when he passes by, you shoot it and it electrifies everyone around it. It kills everyone and damages the Chainsaw guy pretty bad. After he is stunned, both partners should go up and use a special move on him (kick, punch, etc.) After that, just shoot his head and he'll get stunned instantly.

Back