Resident Evil 5 Demo

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
Ahh loving this game!

Wishing you could atleast strafe while in the 'shooting position'...will have to get used to the clunky controls again I spose.

Everyone grab the demo so we can do online co-op. :D

The clunky type controls are actually meant to be that way. Some people (not saying you) are acting like Capcom are idiots who cannot figure out what good controls are but alot of people (not saying you) do not realize that they purposely do this to make it hard and so that it feels like a Survival Horror and not some 3rd person shoot em up.

The aiming on the Wii actually ruined the Survival aspect for RE4 because it became REALLY easy.

and I don't think you can co-op online, just offline (on the demo).

After playing the demo, I definitely can't wait to get the actual game.

And yes, the demo does seem to offer online co-op, just haven't tried it yet...

South Pay have I added you to my PS3? we can try it. :p

Actually...I'm pretty sure it just auto finds a game...dont think you can add friends from list.

The controls seemed a little clunkier than they were in Resi 4, but I guess that could be because I haven't touched that game in a while.

Anyway, I thought the demo was very cool. Short, but cool.

Im getting the hang of the controls now...

Still cant beat the damn chainsaw guy...dont like how you cant retry...it just exits....

The clunky type controls are actually meant to be that way. Some people (not saying you) are acting like Capcom are idiots who cannot figure out what good controls are but alot of people (not saying you) do not realize that they purposely do this to make it hard and so that it feels like a Survival Horror and not some 3rd person shoot em up.

The aiming on the Wii actually ruined the Survival aspect for RE4 because it became REALLY easy.

and I don't think you can co-op online, just offline (on the demo).

its online.

and i heard capcom added an "action control scheme" allowing you to run n gun. this really pissed me off. you just cant do that in a resident evil game.

and i heard capcom added an "action control scheme" allowing you to run n gun. this really pissed me off. you just cant do that in a resident evil game.
Naw, that was some rumour after an interview, but then it was confirmed that therewouldn't be run and gun in Resi 5 "Ever".

The Wii controls ruined it for me. I'm so not used to the analog controls with this one. I felt like a zombie myself. If you're a Wii owner and prefers the Wii controls over analog, you'd probably hate this game. The graphics were badass and that's pretty much the only thing I liked about it. Might have to just wait for the Wii version (w/ fingers crossed) or maybe drop to the $30-$40 price range. At least Dead Space is coming to the Wii.

Naw, that was some rumour after an interview, but then it was confirmed that therewouldn't be run and gun in Resi 5 "Ever".

oh okay, i litterally just watched that interview yesterday and even though it was dated i assumed since it came from one of the developers (i think) that it was true. but im glad to hear they didnt ruin the series!

oh and dont count on a remake for wii. i know capcom has been remaking resi games for wii (first 4 then 0 for japan only) but its not gonna be possible to port the full game over, if anything you wii owners will get a crappy port like "chop til you drop" was, unfortunately thats the way wii games seem to be going these days. and i agree with what you said about the controls ruining it for players. i played resident evil 4 on Wii first (somhow missed it during the ps2 days) and then i just bought the essentials pack that has 4 in it for PS2 and it was so much harder. after getting used to it Res5 isnt that bad for me though.

Downloading this after the KZ2 demo, so I'll be up for co-op sometime. That's if I can get off KZ2. Exciting times.

South Paw have I added you to my PS3? we can try it. :p

Actually...I'm pretty sure it just auto finds a game...dont think you can add friends from list.

I found out how to invite friends & I just realized you can use headsets, which I wasn't expecting in the demo. I'll have to add you. Everyone I've played with are all ding dongs that die or get me killed in 5 minutes...

Aww man, I don't want to get capped again. Will give it a shot at the end of the month.

Cool game, I'll probably get it soon when it comes out. I played it with my bro, the co-op mode has small screens, different from what I've played.

Back