Resident Evil 5 vs. Resident Evil umbrellas Chonicles

What are you talking about RE5 will be better.

The only thing that i like of REUC is the way you will use the controler aiming like peter piper pizza games.

I think that RE5 its better then halo3 dont you?

Seriously I have no clue.

RE5 is going to be about the Graphic
RE: UC is going to be about the gameplay.

ajvizzgamer101 said:

RE: UC is going to be about the gameplay.
lol what are you talking about??
just cause it dosent have the freakin wiimote???
so your saying RE4 was just about graphics too?
re4 will be a whole new type of game expanding on the new awesome gameplay re4 brought to us, UC is what...? something we've been seeing in arcades and on systems for the past 10 years??? your calling that being about gameplay?

and to the dude above you, whyd you freakin triple post, all with saying pointless things(cept the first one..which is not backed up by anything)...like comparing halo 3 and RE5..............................

What do you mean of triple post, can you show me how not to make this errors? seriously.

I plan on buying Umbrella Chronicles because I love the series and I hope it is a fun title but to be honest Resident Evil 5 will most likely be the better game in my opinion. Capcom has already tried the on rails shooter concept with the gun survivor resident evil games and none of them were that great, plus I prefer the adventure and exploration feel of the traditional Resident Evil series.

Im planing on buying it to but im prefer buying RE5 too for the 360.

ajvizzgamer101 said:

RE: UC is going to be about the game play.

first off i think RE5 will be about game play and have very nice graphics. And i also think that RE: UC will be about game play ( a different style ) and it will also have nice graphics just not as nice as RE5.

Now I don't think we can compare these two games cause the are 100% different RE: UC is a rail shooter and RE5 is like RE4 with some new twists but i know both games will be amazing.

I think the RE4 was really good in general but not if you are true fan of resident evil.
It was revolutionary and innovating but it crossed the bridge that it cannot go back to the roots of the game.
Even the resident evil 5 will just go on and on without Umbrella Corporation and it will bring some new stuff just like RE4 did.
I am not saying that it's bad to come up with new stuffs but I want it to go back to where most fans started to like the series which is basically RE2,3,veronica,0, and rebirth.
REUC will go over all of these and also include how umbrella company failed so we can have a better refreshed start from RE4 or 5.

i heard RE:UC was a rail shooter (probly been posted somewhere up there) so ill probly go for the RE4 wii version,

i thing we will be seeing Umbrella Corporation rebuild during RE5 but i dont know cause i didnt write the game haha.

dont nay say the rail shooter it will be amazing fun and i am sure we will finally see that gun attachment we have been waiting for because of this game

Last edited:
What gun attachment are you talking about?

That's a strange question because they are two different kinds of games. Resident Evil 5 looks to be a more traditional Resident Evil with 3rd person shooting. Umbrella Chronicles, however, is a train tracks FPS. It really depends on which style you like better. If you like to just shoot a bunch of crap, then Umbrella Chronicles is your best bet. However, if you like a little more depth and control, then 5 looks to be for you. Also, you can't compare them graphics-wise. I love Wii and everything but PS3 and 360 games are always going to look better visually no matter what unless a developer just has no idea what polygons are. Comparing these two games is like comparing Halo to Gears of War. They're both great for what kind of game they are but in the end they are technically two different genres of shooters. There's my 2cents.

For me the anwser is obvious resident evil 5

Capcom will be focusing there effort's more on this title than Umbrella Chronicles.

The whole on rails shooting type game sounds a bit repetitive and lame to be honest. Resident Evil 5 will own this especially if they build upon the gameplay which was used for Resi Evil 4 plus with HD graphics this is gonna be one hell of a title.

It's the same situation with the Gamecube

Sony get a Decent Resi evil and Final Fantasy

And we end up with crappy Umbrella Chronicles and Crystal Chronicles lol

I think it's time for Nintendo to get better 3rd party support and actually depart with some money to ensure we actually receive exclusives for once!

Back