Resident Evil 5

Well not really and our chances of getting it are 1 to 100! Capcom is already porting RE4 to the Wii and theyve been developing Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles which is exclusive to the Wii! So like I said before our chances of getting another Resident Evil game are very slim

I say it's impossible.The difference in terms of graphic is just too huge. The reason RE4 doesn't get graphic boost is because Gamecube and wii basically have the same graphical power except wii is little better and it can handle the widescreen without framedrop issue. RE4 and 5 is the difference between one generation to the next generation.

I concur, Capcom are more likely to produce a Wii specific spin off Resident Evil than port RE5, there's just too much difference in the power of the consoles

Umbrella chronicles is pretty much a spin off and i reckin they could pull resi 5 off on the wii just dull down the 360 and ps3 versions and there u have it.

No confirmation as of yet. Though with PS2 still selling better than the PS3, Capcom may decide to also publish Resident Evil 5 for the PS2, which would then make it accessible for porting to the Wii.

Though it's still unlikely, but not out of the question.

I think the Wii could get RE5. All they have to do is make a Wii specific version of it. The graphics part wouldn't be that hard to change. I hate that stupid argument about the Wii's lack of power when compared to the p$3 and 360. It is possible for a game to come out on ALL 3 systems. Madden 07 did didn't it? Spiderman 3 is going to be out on ALL 3. So stop pretending like the other consoles are so superior that the Wii won't get any games simply because its not capable of 1080i or 1080p. Plus they brought RE4 to the Gamecube and it sold very well there. No reason why they should expect the same thing to happen with the Wii. Especially since there are already over 5 million Wii owners.

Basically if we all buy RE:UC and RE4 Wii Version I'm sure Capcom will give us RE5. One can hope.

Resi 5 does have a chance coming to the wii, resi 4 did.

yes a toned down version might get released, but if we do get resi 5 it will be a while after the normal release just like the halo games went to the pc after a while.

As i said we can't expect it straight away but theres always a possibility.

Spiderking13 said:
Resident evil 4 was on gamecube first, not ps2.

I was saying it like that because with the wii getting a resi exclusive we might have to wait a while for a resi 5 if we get one.

Well the only reason they wouldn't that could change is online but it is coming out in '08 so I doubt that's the problem

Back