Resident Evil Degeneration

Resident Evil Rules!!!!
They can do more with animation than in a real movie...
I liked how the umbrella chronicles covered the whole storyline (or at least most of it)

Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg
Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg!

Nice Find Red12!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I'm So Excited Already, I Love Resident Evil!

not usually a fan of animated movies but this CG resident evil movie looks fricken awesome! im excited after the huge letdown extinction was, im in need of a good resident evil movie! release date?!

It would be nice to see Leon play himself, instead of us always having to aim for him, and complete other resident evil scenario's and stuff.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!

Resident Evil started in an animation. This will be nice to see it return in it's original format. Not to mention the fact the characters will be themselves.

Why can't they make a movie that is at least slightly similar to the games? So far they've all been really bad fast-paced, 100,000,000 zombie hoard, action movies that bear no resemblence to the games outside of the name. How about something slower-paced, suspenseful, and just darn creepy, like all of the games. The movies are basically just really bad spin-offs.

Atomheart said:
Why can't they make a movie that is at least slightly similar to the games? So far they've all been really bad fast-paced, 100,000,000 zombie hoard, action movies that bear no resemblence to the games outside of the name. How about something slower-paced, suspenseful, and just darn creepy, like all of the games. The movies are basically just really bad spin-offs.

Because Steven Spielberg hasn't yet taken on the project.

Hmmmmmm....an animated RE movie sounds like a good idea. Let's just hope they spend the time necessary to crate a good animated movie.

Back