resident evil gamecube help

iamdeath

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2007
Sydney Australia
Wii Online Code
2678-2989-7168-8915
I got past the part where barry leave takes the elevator i past it and i escape with the stone ring back to the manison under the main stair case another door but when i put it in the gate it wont fit what am i misssing it telling me Metal Object but i dont know have one. help me

iamdeath said:
I got past the part where barry leave takes the elevator i past it and i escape with the stone ring back to the manison under the main stair case another door but when i put it in the gate it wont fit what am i misssing it telling me Metal Object but i dont know have one. help me

more info please, it was half a year since i played the game again and i don't really remember exactly where you are....

like how long was it since your last boss battle.. who was the boss.... etc...

What Resident Evil game are you talking about? RE4? I don't remember anyone called Barry in RE4

ok i got the stone ring from jewelly box in that under ground bed room leading back to the shed but it tell me next to go under the stair case use the stone ring but it does not work i read walkthru asking me for a Metal Object but i dont know have one. help me

Its the resident evil 1 game

And i did not kill that huge snake ironic i did everything else except kill him but all thing aside i dont know what those medal of wolf and other metal of something

but all thing is i want to know where i can get metal object

From what I've remembered, the metal object is in a room next to the hallway that leads to the courtyard. (where you first meet a hunter). The room should be adjacent to the save room. You need a key to get to the room with the Metal Object called the Spencer Key I believe. Hope that helps!

Lost Savior said:
From what I've remembered, the metal object is in a room next to the hallway that leads to the courtyard. (where you first meet a hunter). The room should be adjacent to the save room. You need a key to get to the room with the Metal Object called the Spencer Key I believe. Hope that helps!

Hmm spencer key never heard of it i take quick look i might find it but still any thing a little or huge put it here cause i cause i got

Mo disc
medal of wolf
medal of something
But i never seen a metal object

Sorry, it's almost 6:30am here so forgive me if I'm not clear, haha.

List all the items you have (no weapons or ammo) and where exactly you came from. Are there hunters around?

Lost Savior said:
Sorry, it's almost 6:30am here so forgive me if I'm not clear, haha.

List all the items you have (no weapons or ammo) and where exactly you came from. Are there hunters around?

well right now i'm in the main staircase where u start off there.

What was the last item you got (special item, like a key or something). Also, you have to defeat the snake (named Yawn). How many times have you faced him?

Okay, back in the Spencer Crest Door (first floor, under where you get the Dog Whistle) adjacent to the Save Room. There should be a light you have to turn on and the Metal Object should be on the table. Since you said you have the Stone Ring, combine it with the Metal Object.

Lost Savior said:
Okay, back in the Spencer Crest Door (first floor, under where you get the Dog Whistle) adjacent to the Save Room. There should be a light you have to turn on and the Metal Object should be on the table. Since you said you have the Stone Ring, combine it with the Metal Object.

is that the room where the stuff deer head?

Back