Resident Evil On the Wii.

yes It's called ugh... umbrelas chronicles or something like that.

expect it in 2007/2008

Is it going to play similarly to Resident Evil 4. Because I really like the way RE4 played in a 3rd person view rather than a single camera angle for each room like in the previous Resident Evil's.

well we can expect one of two things with this RE..

1)A recolection of separate events based on umbrella (ex. you play with a scientist on chapter 1 then on chapter 2 you play as a secuirity guard)

2) A complete engrossing story lead by a new character (or an old one) based on umbrela's turf like their base of operations or something

I hope that #2 is the right answer...

StevenNevets said:
yes It's called ugh... umbrelas chronicles or something like that.

expect it in 2007/2008

The day I found out it was called umbrella chronicles I was like WTF!? Umbrellas? Then that same day I beat RE4 and found out some guy named umbrella or some company named umbrella(cant remember) had something to do with the story.

Zori said:
The day I found out it was called umbrella chronicles I was like WTF!? Umbrellas? Then that same day I beat RE4 and found out some guy named umbrella or some company named umbrella(cant remember) had something to do with the story.

since you have no IDEA what that umbrella (a chemical company responsible for creating the T-Virus, and the G-Virus. This virus is the reason for the RE games) had anything to do with Resident Evil, this just means you have NEVER played ANY resident evil except four. this is very very very sad. you should atleast play the remake of RE1.

or have played resident evil zero. decent game but 4 was ten times better. it came with my gamecube though.

It looks brilliant. I've seen trailers for it and I myself and a huge Resident Evil fan. Let me link you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLtfGZWDBcI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZpQ8KyLSu8

It's said to tie up all the loose ends from 0 to Code Veronica X. Sounds good to me, it's actually going to follow the story unlike 4 which created a whole new one.

Zori said:

LMAO!!! My brother also thinks that Umbrella is a person. You seriously don't know Resident Evil. Umbrella is a pharmaceutical cooperation that in public develop medicines and things for medical treatment. Secretly they create bio weapons using viral experiments. They have a number of facilities worldwide including Raccoon City (Western America), Paris, Antarctica and one on Rockfort Island which isn't far from Raccoon city. They are responsible for the creation of the T and G viruses which overtook the mansion in Resident Evil 1 and over ran the city with zombies in Resident Evil 2 and 3.

Last edited:
vigor&kandor said:
since you have no IDEA what that umbrella (a chemical company responsible for creating the T-Virus, and the G-Virus. This virus is the reason for the RE games) had anything to do with Resident Evil, this just means you have NEVER played ANY resident evil except four. this is very very very sad. you should atleast play the remake of RE1.

Gee sorry. Your right I haven't played any besides 4(rented n64 one a long time ago), is it that bad a thing? I was never into RE, I just got 4 cuz of all the raving reviews, and it was good. Never seemed like one of those franchises where you had to play the games(Mario). Guess it is?

Zori said:
Gee sorry. Your right I haven't played any besides 4(rented n64 one a long time ago), is it that bad a thing? I was never into RE, I just got 4 cuz of all the raving reviews, and it was good. Never seemed like one of those franchises where you had to play the games(Mario). Guess it is?

If you think you know the Resident Evil storyline after playing 4, think again. Resident Evil 4 in no way follows the storyline, it's set somewhere in Europe (not America) and is based on the Las Plagas virus or something like that which doesn't even turn the people into zombies, but weapon wielding freaks.

I seriously suggest you play games 1-3, then you will know more. If you're quick you could do them all in 24 hours.

well they bring back a kick ass charector but it has nothing to do with the other ones except that the main charector has a "new mission" but the sad sad thing is Resident Evil 5 is coming to a playstation near you not a wii I hope they go the route that 4 did and come out for both (gamecube version was way better)

Tjharwin said:
I seriously suggest you play games 1-3, then you will know more. If you're quick you could do them all in 24 hours.

The Zero was awsome also. i gotta say that i loved that one. and im planning on doing them (0-4) again since i have a wii... i sadly had a xbox :(.

I did 0 - 3 + codeveronica and i never did the 4 lol.

If u really do them in 24 hours ur a beast dude. i cant play theses games for too long lol.. after a few hour i have some problems with my nerves -_-

Last edited:
I've completed Resident Evil 2 in a morning, I started at 8:00 and was done by 11:00. I recall saving once.

I completed Resident Evil in 2 days (The remake version which is longer) but I could have done it in an afternoon starting from 12:00 and finishing around 6:00. As for 3, that would be longer than 2 but shorter than 1 remake.

Resident Evil is my speciality and I can assure you, I am a "beast" at it.

Back