Resident Evil On the Wii.

I hope a wii resi comes soon. I had the chance to find a lower priced Resident Evil 4, and having never been given the chance to play it on GC, I am enjoying it through my Wii. The game rockz. Wtf no zombies though :/

NecroDemonNZXT said:
I hope a wii resi comes soon. I had the chance to find a lower priced Resident Evil 4, and having never been given the chance to play it on GC, I am enjoying it through my Wii. The game rockz. Wtf no zombies though :/

Resident Evil 4 has absolutely brilliant gameplay and was one of the best GC games. Even so, the storyline lagged like I said earlier.

My prediction on Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii? The 4th quarter of 2007. Japan will probably get it in the summer, whilst us in the UK will be looking at a November/December release.

I can't wait for Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. I've only just got into the series, after playing the DS game. I hopes Umbrella Chornicles contains just as much puzzle-solving, mansion-exploring and gore. It's one of the games I'm most looking forward to, even though little has been announced about it.

I personally loved Resident Evil2....but later I got bored by 3 and...4.

The storyline just sucked, i mean 3 and 4. RE2 is like perfect.

Zori said:
The day I found out it was called umbrella chronicles I was like WTF!? Umbrellas? Then that same day I beat RE4 and found out some guy named umbrella or some company named umbrella(cant remember) had something to do with the story.

Lol thats funny I take it you didnt own a PS1. Thats were I first got into the Resident Evil games. Yes folks I did once own a Playstation.
I mean who didnt lol.:shocked:

TheLoneMexican said:
well they bring back a kick ass charector but it has nothing to do with the other ones except that the main charector has a "new mission" but the sad sad thing is Resident Evil 5 is coming to a playstation near you not a wii I hope they go the route that 4 did and come out for both (gamecube version was way better)

Oh so RE5 is coming to the PS3 and not the Wii? So I guess the Wii is getting its own RE game then. I hope its as well developed. Do you guys think that the Wii anytime in the future will get its own version of RE5?

I personally can't wait to play a Resident Evil game on the Wii, however, I am a bit miffed that RE5 won't be out on the Wii, atleast, not straight away.
I am a massive fan of the series, ever since the original game on the PS1 (yes, I too had a PS1, bdrains2003 :smilewinkgrin:).
I've heard that Umbrella Chronicles will fill the gaps as to what happened to Umbrella between RE4 and CV:X (and the rest of the established storyline), which will be awesome.

MrT^

I've never played a RE game... Doesn't seem like my cup of tea.

I've seen my brother play it but it doesn't seem that fun or "TOTALLY AW3S0ME!!".

When this new one comes out on Wii I might rent it... probably wont buy it though.

Yeah definately, it will (obviously) provide the backstory you want/need. Plus, it owns ;P

MrT^

bdrains2003 said:
Lol thats funny I take it you didnt own a PS1. Thats were I first got into the Resident Evil games. Yes folks I did once own a Playstation.
I mean who didnt lol.:shocked:

Funnily enough, my Resident Evil experiences derived from the gamecube. I have games 0,1,2,3,4 and CVX all on the GCN.

It started when I first bought my gamecube. I needed a game to go with it and I was low on money, so I bought Resident Evil remake for £7.99 at Gamestation. I loved it so much, that my 2nd game was 0. The next Christmas, I asked for 2 and 3, then in 2005 I purchased Resident Evil 4 around May time I think. In early 2006 I completed my series with Code: Veronica X.

I used to watch my brother play it years back on the PS1 so I've grown up with it.

PersianCowboy said:
Do you think it would be worth it, since I've never played the original, to go back and buy the remake for Gamecube?

Definitely buy it, either the remake on Gamecube or the remake on DS. Personally, I'd go for the gamecube remake as it's selling cheap and it really is a great game for storyline. After that, you want to buy 0,2 and 3. By then you should have some idea what it's about. I suppose 2 and 3 are the same in some respects, but they are told from different points of view. Resident Evil 2 is told by a Raccoon city police officer whilst Resident Evil 3 is told by Jill Valentine, a survivor of Resident Evil 1.

StevenNevets said:
do RE games ever have multi-player?
Only Resident Evil Outbreak and the DS version.

Last edited:
Well...I just hope this isnt another game experiment. I hope they just make a compelling but classic resident evil plus the Wiimote funcionality, it will be great and it will sell better than experiments like survivor and dead aim...

Not to put a downer on anyone but i have played basically all Rezzi games, and well i always hear good things about them but i can never get my teeth into them they just well bore me...
Sorry for all you fans out there, is just my opinion.

Back