Resident Evil, Or , Silent Hill.?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I personally Find Silent Hill series Scarier and More interesting
But i have more fun playing REsident Evil series.

What are your faveourite in either of the series and your views on the games

I find silent hill to be much scarier, but I prefer playing resident evil, just because I find the gameplay better.

Yeah it is probably better overall just i think silent hill is scarier. I just completed fourth resident evil today

Resident Evil 4 is the least scary game of the series tbh.

I prefer the Resi series..it makes more sense that Silent Hill for the most part, and the creatures seem scarier and have more of a real feel in comparision to the random hunks of meat that seem to make up Silent hills enemies.

i Suppose you are right there Silent hil is more Confuzeling lol. and the guys in it are pretty mongofied, but i still find them scarier. personally though i found resident evil 2 scariest or maybe nemisis, they both equally scaries i also prefered the zombies to the bugs from res 4

I cringed the first time i saw the bugs bite of my head lol, oh and the chainsaw guy slice my head off

lol i especially hate him on the mercenaries missions the water huts stage

Yeah Chainsaw Would be awsome instead of the crappy knife lol.

And i hoped you could keep the swords from th castle the gold n platinum that would have been awsome slashing em to pieces

hell yeah!

i thought they were usable too, or at least sellable.

they should make the chainsaw a weapon, like the shotgun or pistol, in a sense that u carry it around in ur case, and instead of ammo you collect gas.

Yeah lol ang u can upgrade gas capacity and length of saw blade part and make it lighter for faster swinging stuff like that lol

Back