Resident Evil, Or , Silent Hill.?

TortillaChip520 said:
lol! well you def. got a long night ahead of u!

Yeah looking forward to it, its a great game. I also plan on watching Conan and wedding Crashers in the mix as well :lol:
Tell ya where I got to in the morning.

It only took me 15 hours spread over two days i was just hooked soo much i couldnt stop lol. by the way tortilla what chapter you on on seperate ways im on 3? oh and mercenaries missions iv not completed any yet iv only tries stage 4 though its bloody hard theres a few chainsaw guys which in my opinion are the hardest people in the whole game except for the salazar boss.

but the final boss wa bloody easy oh and what difficulty are you guy doins it on the first time round i went on normal

i did normal too, and i also think the chainsaw guys are the hardest lol. i think los gigantes AND saddler were easier than the chainsaw guys.

i just started seperate ways, so i'm just on 1.

Who was los gigantes was that the big troll like thing that there are a total of like five throughout? and yeah it was dissapointingly easy in my opinion.

first time i came accross a chainsaw guy it ran up to me grabbed me and took my head clean off lol

yeah, the giants.

i only got killed by a chainsaw guy once... and it was cuz i let him. other than that, they just clean my ammo out, and they never die!!

I know i hate them soo much, by the way there are some more in seperate ways lol end of chapter one but not found any more yet oh and hate 4th mercenarie misson thes a few in that and the are harder than normal ones as the run at you soo fast

On the mercenaries mission yeah they bloody hard

Yes is seperate ways you get to buy/ sell stuff you can get a Elegant mask and you can find all the gems for it in chapter one so look out for them, to sell for 20,000 i think. only bad point is you cant tune up your weapoms.

from what i remember you can get these weapons, Tmp, Semi auto rifle, another Shoutgun and thats all i remember lol bad memory.

oh and you cant get anything that Leon is supposed to get on his missions like the shotgun in the village and the beerstein but that is replaced with a gold armlet.

as for mercenarie misson you get a handgun and shotgun and a few grenades but you do find loads of healing stuff and ammo and the chainsaw guy doesnt come untill after mlike 1 min then after he is dead another comes soon after and again and again. i havnt managed to complete it yet lol

Back