Resident Evil question...

eskiemong

Eskiemong
Mar 15, 2007
Nevada
Wii Online Code
1699-7356-0266-3132
I didn't visit Wiichat or any gaming sites recently, and I found out about RE not until last weekend.
Is RE that good?
I mean, I still haven't got to play it, but when I saw everyone saying that RE outdoes Zelda, I was pretty surprised.
And one thing that worries me is that...
What if it's too scary?
Even Redsteel was kinda scary for me...(I know this is weird but I tend not to play Redsteel at night)
Ghosts or Zombies are not a problem at all!
Dark TV screen is the only problem!
So....Do you think it's going to be scary?

oh man.
I hate myself. lol

Yeah, it's pretty creepy sometimes. But it's not thaaaaaaaaaaaaat scary, but there are some shock moments from time to time. Most likely because sometimes you hear a Zombie, but you don't know from where. Then he throws something at you and you still don't know where he is, because he is somewhere ontop of a house. That's really creeping you out. But in most parts, it's not that scary, but it's hard. There are dozens of zombies coming at you but the ammunition is always low so you have to walk backwards and fire at them and go backwards again... And when a bossfight occurs, you're finally getting your Adrenaline Rush. This game is just woah!

It really sounds scary, but well.... Sounds more fun!
I'm definitely getting this one :p

Yeah this game can really get your heart going at times, like secumfex said, the time when it most creeps u out is when you get a rake in the back of your head and you still dont know where the zombie is! lol.

it's really a great game. u feel safer blowing zombies heads off lol. if you give urself that sense of invincebility, u'll be fine. i wouldnt suggest playing at night though.:yikes:

i havent played the wii version but i have played the gc version and its amazing, it is creppy when ur just walking by and all of the sudden a zombie comes out with a chainsaw and cuts ur head off. its also amazing that during the cinematics there are some things that will kill you and u gotta dodge them, and because most reviews for the wii version say its the best, i recomend to get it, cause it truly is the best game

The main reason I get scared of dark screen is because I always play game around 8pm~3am and I live alone.

The reason why the game is scary to me, is because your playing it. If I watch my mate play it, i'm fine, but when it's me, you're the one who controls whether or not you die. That's the bit that makes it scary.

miiguy said:
The reason why the game is scary to me, is because your playing it. If I watch my mate play it, i'm fine, but when it's me, you're the one who controls whether or not you die. That's the bit that makes it scary.

I totally agree with you...

eskiemong said:
And one thing that worries me is that...
What if it's too scary?
Even Redsteel was kinda scary for me...(I know this is weird but I tend not to play Redsteel at night)
Ghosts or Zombies are not a problem at all!
Dark TV screen is the only problem!
So....Do you think it's going to be scary?

*sniff* *sniff* whats that I smell? *sniff* *sniff* its p*ssy...your a god damn p*ssy man :lol:

i ahve this game its awesome and its scary sometimes especially the regenerating zombies they jump from the ground and bite u in the neck

At times it has a really dark screen escpecially when you have to run round with a torch, But you can change in game brightness settings so i suggest turn them to full and if thats not enough put your tv setings on full aswell.

As for outdoing Zelda I agree, It has a lot lot more replayability and can be alot more fun this game is probably joint number 1 with mario football.

AS for it being scary its not as scary as i expected but it can get tense when they come from behind and when you run out of ammo n there coming from all directions lol. but it mainly doesnt get scary untill the last chapter that was the only / scariest part for me.

P.S Beware of the enemies with chainsaw, Just keep running, Or stand and fight its up to you.

Back