Resident Evil question...

during the third chapter, it gets very dark an there are alot of zombies. Thats quite scary. infact...playing that at nigt would be awesome lol.

PS: Stallyon...LOL

most ppl who dont have a problem w/ the game still get scared at the regenerators. if you were afraid of redsteel......you are probably going to **** your pants when you see a spiky regenerator. :yikes:

ooh i hated the spikey one when he grabs u and takes u to his body and the spike go through you i put the remote down thinking i was dead then went to toilet and heard a noise looked back and it happened again lol i ran back in a killed him eventually. oh and buy that time i think i had maxed out my health bar has anybody else maxed theres out?

ummm wtf!

everytime this thread is made god kills a kitten..

way to go pussy grow some balls its only a video game..

eskiemong said:
I didn't visit Wiichat or any gaming sites recently, and I found out about RE not until last weekend.
Is RE that good?
I mean, I still haven't got to play it, but when I saw everyone saying that RE outdoes Zelda, I was pretty surprised.
And one thing that worries me is that...
What if it's too scary?
Even Redsteel was kinda scary for me...(I know this is weird but I tend not to play Redsteel at night)
Ghosts or Zombies are not a problem at all!
Dark TV screen is the only problem!
So....Do you think it's going to be scary?

oh man.
I hate myself. lol

just wondering how old you are?

Like I said, shocker moments are not that a problem.. And yeah, Stallyon, I'm a pussy. lol
Redsteel didn't have any part that was scary except that it was a bit dark.. I don't get scared of the game. I get scared because I suddenly have a feeling that something right behind me.. Or somethng like ghost is going to come through the balcony.... I know this is funny but maybe I've seen too many horror movies.

I'm 18 :) And I didn't notice ur post..I only read the first page.. sorry:p
Also if there were a single person in my home other than myself I wouldn't be scared at all..

Last edited:
eskiemong said:
I'm 18 :) And I didn't notice ur post..I only read the first page.. sorry:p
Also if there were a single person in my home other than myself I wouldn't be scared at all..

buy a cat or a dog

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
i hope it is. i want to buy it soon, so im hoping its worth the $50.

well,i found out at my local wal-mart,RE4 was only around $25. maybe their doing that at select wal-marts.

You think its going to go back uP?
Just put some rap music in the background thats what I do.

Back