CA
are you getting it?

yes or no?

i think i am sticking to my 3ds copy...

2012-02-19-revelation.jpg

Up scale of a 3DS game?

Wonder what DLC Capcom will put on it

Resident evil games stopped being good after 3, 4 didnt feel like a resi

Ain't much a President Evil fan. Horror games don't do it for me, so "obtaining" the classic REs ain't high on my to do list. Went through 5 Co-op, t'was fun enough, though possibly only 'cause of my amigo. Since I ain't a fan of shooters neither, these action-oriented REs don't garner my interest. 'Specially since my budget is thin.

In other words, nope.avi. Only RE game I might get my hands on any time soon is 4.

Up scale of a 3DS game?

Wonder what DLC Capcom will put on it

Resident evil games stopped being good after 3, 4 didnt feel like a resi

yea code veronica was the last awesome one. RE4 was good. but it wasnt real RE.
Ain't much a President Evil fan. Horror games don't do it for me, so "obtaining" the classic REs ain't high on my to do list. Went through 5 Co-op, t'was fun enough, though possibly only 'cause of my amigo. Since I ain't a fan of shooters neither, these action-oriented REs don't garner my interest. 'Specially since my budget is thin.

In other words, nope.avi. Only RE game I might get my hands on any time soon is 4.

i played some of 5.... i thought it was pretty much like RE4....yet people hated it and praised RE4?

From what I've seen, 4 'n 5 are the same... gameplay wise, anyways. 'Cept the woman followin' ya around is too stupid t' use a gun.

Resident evil revelations demo has hit wii u eshop

The demo is now on the wii u eshop get downloading people

The demo is now on the wii u eshop get downloading people
i just finished the demo...

the graphics are very nice but the 3ds version with 3d is the best looking game on the 3ds...idk...looked good on my plasma..jills butt looked better thats for sure lol

the gamepad was badly used....it has a map but the map you get when you press select is a beast of a map. makes the map on the gamepad screen slightly useless.

using herbs and reloading are easily done pressing y and x..gamepad will be more useful later when i cycle through weapons?

there was supposed to be some miiverse integration right? i saw none of that..

it is amazing though...best RE since code veronica imo...and id definitely get it if i never played it....however i am not convinced to buy it again.

Back