Resident Evil: The Umberella Chronicles

little MAC

I AM A WIINER
Nov 10, 2007
Hi to anyone who enterd dis fourm if u have any views or anything else on the game or if u just want to talk about just drop a line

What you have to know:
Umbrella Chronicles is an on rails shooter. The game will take you room by room or area by area, for you to clear the opponents. You can move the camera with the nunchuk to attack enemies or pickup weapons, herbs etc. There are areas where there are 2 or 3 paths to take, you decide which one to follow. So you have some degree of deciding to which path to take (in some areas)

General:

Game story is excellent, chapters are hard, so you will get a good challenge but it is do-able. Boss battles are great, need to find the weak spots to beat them. Graphics are very good for the Wii, sound effects and music are ok.

Takes a while to beat (took me 14 hours to clear it all the first time). There is a lot of replay value (3 difficulty levels), side quests, ranking improvement, so it is good. The ending is rewarding

I think in my opinion that is an excellent, must have game. I like it very much!!

Umbrella Chronicles and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 are two of the best new games (my opinion) beside Super Mario Galaxy right now for the Wii

Last edited:
hi high roller and anthony best if u like the game how come loads of people say it is a crap game

Umbrella Chronicles. Its one of my best games. I'm at the last part. Frustrating to get al lthe files but its fun.

little MAC said:
hi high roller and anthony best if u like the game how come loads of people say it is a crap game

Probably because they never played it and judged the game by review.

i played it @ a friends house and it was epic, but im not going to buy it....because we stayed up all night, and bye 3 am it was over so yea...
but it was great i think you should get it.

little MAC said:

There are many people that thought that REUC will be the same as RE4:WII and then didn't realize that it was an on rails shooter, while thinking that it was an adventure game like RE4 was..

I play games a lot (since 1980's), and I am used to the RE series, and Umbrella Chronicles is an excellent on rails shooter game, very entertaining and with lots of action packed situations.

It is one of the best games I have played in it's category.

Last edited:
konomaroh said:
I love the game, the only scenario i havn't beaten yet is hunk's in the city.
damn machine pistol runs out of ammo to quick

Take the shotgun as your weapon, (you will get a submachine gun or automatic pistol along the way) and be sure to collect the first aid spray at the beginning of the chapter. Try to keep the first aid spray until you reach the only checkpoint spot at that level. If you reach the checkpoint without the first aid spray, start it again. Be sure to get the green herbs and you will pass it. It is a tough chapter, but beatable.

Your shotgun will help you kill simultaneous foes at the same time. Use it wisely along with the grenades. You will beat the level, trust me

Last edited:
Back