Resident Evil: UC

I never found Resident Evil games scary in the first place,(meh kinda suspense..ish) their was always so much action how could you be scared. Anyways... the game doesn't look lame in my opinion, I think the game will be really epic, with the whole story and most of the resident evil games packed in one on rails shooter, so its like the game is taking you through the whole story and your sitting in the front seat enjoying the ride, while you shoot zombies and creatures. I wouldnt go as far as Area 51, probably Time Crisis with Zombies.

RE:4 wasnt scary. it made me jump like once, and taht was with surround sound turned up. doesnt make it any less of a game. games dont really scare me...movies have the ability to scare me cuz im not in control.

SensesFail said:
RE:4 wasnt scary. it made me jump like once, and taht was with surround sound turned up. doesnt make it any less of a game. games dont really scare me...movies have the ability to scare me cuz im not in control.

You listen to senses fail like me. Only life scares you if you are emo like us :(

vagrant said:
You listen to senses fail like me. Only life scares you if you are emo like us :(
WOW...*rest his head in his palm and slowly shakes it*..........meh I used to like Senses Fail went to one of their concerts a few years ago, now I dislike them very much... I have this poster of the band in convict outfits tied up in the forest, and its signed by Buddie Neilson, its really gay.

sorry for the off topic.

Back