resident evil umberell chron

D41E

WiiChat Member
Oct 30, 2007
can some 1 let me know if it is multiplayer? as in like u would play in the arcade?

Thanks Dale

lol when it is loading press b and your cursor pops up and you can shoot the umbrella symbol and make it bounce around the screen

If you want to make S rank on hard mode you will need that extra friend. The result of getting S rank on hard mode? Infinite ammo. With a friend who can aim the game gets very fun, especially on the harder modes. You also want to stock up on your ammo heavily before taking on the last stage. Numchuck not needed. Wiimote is all you need.

sagema said:
If you want to make S rank on hard mode you will need that extra friend.

How do you get over the hurdle of dividing kills and headshots and objects destroyed between two players on Hard mode? My brother and I are having a hell of a time trying to figure it out.

In the first Act, there's leeches everywhere so it's easy to pick up an S rating on any difficulty in hits(kills). And there's windows and crap in every room, so it's easy to get S rating for objects. But toward the last two acts it gets hard to score S ratings when you have to split kills with another player... in the first chapter of Act 3 for example, you need some 30+ headshots to score an S rating in normal mode, and even more in hard mode, and you invariably get less ciritcals than if you played by yourself.
Although having a second player makes scoring an S on files and time easier.

laharyl said:
So yes this game is for sure worth getting?

This game is fun as hell on two-player.

Get this game if you have a friend who is a ok at shooting. 1 player is ok too, but you pretty much get this game for the 2 player experience.

Back