May 17, 2006
glass tank, zebes
Wii Online Code
8024-1926-5495-8435
Name:
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Release Date:
North American - UNKNOWN
Japan - December 31, 2007 (according to ign.com)
Europe - UNKNOWN

Scenario Mode:

- Scenario mode is at least 4 chapters: Mansion (RE1), Raccoon Police Department (RE2), Raccoon City Streets (RE3), and European Countryside (RE4)
- Uses a Resident Evil 4 style camera
- Slower paced action (ammo and healing item conservation)
- Completing Scenario chapters will unlock characters, costumes, and weapons
- Playable characters include Jill, Chris, Rebecca, Wesker, Leon, Claire, HUNK, Carlos, and Ada.
- Pressing A on the Wiimote at certain times will start "interactive scenes"
- Some or all doors can be destroyed
- Every character can hold 2 weapons at a time, and some weapons can only be used with specific characters
- Every character will have melee attacks. This will probably be the knife for most.
- Many in-game cutscenes to tie up loose parts of the story

Arcade Mode:
- Similar to The Mercenaries from RE4, but with more levels
- Fast-paced killing spree
- Unlockable characters, costumes, and weapons from Scenario Mode can be used here

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: So it's another remake?
A: Only some parts of the old games are remade, but there is new content too

Q: What about online features?
A: Capcom has not said anything about whether it will have online features.

Q: How will it use the Wiimote?
A: SPECULATION: Aiming and shooting enemies, swinging the knife, and solving puzzle sequences if Resident Evil: DS is any indication.

Q: Will it come to PS3 / Xbox 360?
A: Very unlikely. It is Wii exclusive right now, and will probably stay that way since it's supposed to use the Wii's controller in unique ways.

Q: Will Resident Evil 5 come to the Wii?
A: Maybe. If this game sells well, it might happen.

hope you like *pant pant*
took a while

Sounds awesome. Though I would MUCH rather have RE5. I don't want to miss out on RE5 for some rehash of the last 4 games. That seems like we're getting it up the a... well, you can fill in the rest.

Icetrash said:
Cool, it might be Wii exlcusive :)

It is.
And im so glad its not gonna be a crazy shooter like RE4 which basicly took out the whole point of RE, survival.

O_O Oh.... My... ****in'.... God... I NEED THAT GAME! >.<
RE4 was the best ****in' game ever! xD If it's remade in RE4 style, it's gonna be so ****in' awesome! xD

Kumoriken said:
O_O Oh.... My... ****in'.... God... I NEED THAT GAME! >.<
RE4 was the best ****in' game ever! xD If it's remade in RE4 style, it's gonna be so ****in' awesome! xD

Ag, RE4 style yes. RE4 gameplay, no. They mention you have to conserve health and ammo which is how Resident Evil is suppose to be played.
Not: OMG! I only have 400 bullets left in my MG how am I going to get the 600+ killing combo now!!!

Sovieto said:
Ag, RE4 style yes. RE4 gameplay, no. They mention you have to conserve health and ammo which is how Resident Evil is suppose to be played.
Not: OMG! I only have 400 bullets left in my MG how am I going to get the 600+ killing combo now!!!
>.> Err... Regular RE games aren't the best anyway, in my opinion. xP The gameplay is horribly slow and confusing, almost impossible to get through the game without a walkthrough. And 400 in the MSG would kill about 10 Gonado's when there's like 100 runnin' after you. xD

Last edited:
You better respect the older REs son!
The gameplay rocks, you just have to play it for a bit to get use to, I hated it when I first played it too.
They need to create a RE that is a MMORPG. That would be the best, you are in this place and you can go to cities and you buy stuff at shops..awesomeness. Then barricade with people and everything.

Sovieto said:
You better respect the older REs son!
The gameplay rocks, you just have to play it for a bit to get use to, I hated it when I first played it too.
They need to create a RE that is a MMORPG. That would be the best, you are in this place and you can go to cities and you buy stuff at shops..awesomeness. Then barricade with people and everything.
Naw, I like 'em, but the controls are klunky and hard to play. Still fun, though. 'Specially Zero.

I hate conserving ammo and health. Just slows down gameplay. RE4 was the best thing to happen to the series.

Back