resident evil: umbrella chronicles

Flip said:
I hate conserving ammo and health. Just slows down gameplay. RE4 was the best thing to happen to the series.

Motherbrainrulez, RIGHT ON.

Flip, don't even talk, if you want to play a fast game then don't touch Resident Evil. You derserve a serious smacking for that comment. That is exactly why a lot of Resident Evil fans don't respect Resident Evil 4 as a true Resident Evil, it's overall game, + all the newbs who come in saying RE4 is the best and the rest suck.:mad5:

i love conserving health and ammo from the classic resident evils, especially the gamecube remake of the first RE. RE4 was different but a great game none the less in its own way.

I_Dont_Know859 said:
i love conserving health and ammo from the classic resident evils, especially the gamecube remake of the first RE. RE4 was different but a great game none the less in its own way.

Exactly. By the way, I haven't beat my GC remake version yet becuase I always start panicing when I'm low on ammo and it's just so damn scary!

i dont mean to brag, but i've managed to beat it under 3 hours and got the semi automatic pistol and the rocket launcher with infin ammo. Yeah that takes away from conserving ammo part but its kinda of funny going around shooting missles at everything. besides you dont start out with it you have to pick it up when you get to one of those storage boxes. I just leave it in there when i wanna play for real. Its just always there for emergencies.

hey

I_Dont_Know859: You beat RE1 in less than 3 hours? nice job!!!

Well I thought RE1 on the GameCube rocked... RE2 was the first Resident Evil game I ever played, thought it was great... that was years back on my bros PSX... well I don't think he kept the PSX for long. I played RE3 on PC, and never played RE0 or RE4 :\. It would be pretty cool to get RE1, RE2 and RE3 together... but I don't have a Cube anymore :\. After reading what has been said here about RE4, I think I might prefer RE0 over it.

BTW, I'm not sure about this Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. I think it will either be really great, or really bad. But yea, I think it would be pretty cool if there was a compilation of RE1, RE2 and RE3, and RE2 and RE3 given complete makeovers, alike RE1 on the Cube.

cyas

Sovieto said:
Motherbrainrulez, RIGHT ON.

Flip, don't even talk, if you want to play a fast game then don't touch Resident Evil. You derserve a serious smacking for that comment. That is exactly why a lot of Resident Evil fans don't respect Resident Evil 4 as a true Resident Evil, it's overall game, + all the newbs who come in saying RE4 is the best and the rest suck.:mad5:

Do I detect RE fanboy-ism? Alright, so RE4 wasn't so much survival horror, as it was action, but I still enjoyed it a lot more than RE0. Everything before 4 was just way too slow. I never finished any of them, other than Zero on the cube. And that was way too short. If they incorporate more of a puzzle element, and leave the controls the same as in RE4, then it will be good.

And don't talk to me like your opinion is the only one that matters. You deserve a serious smacking for being a downright arse.

Flip said:
Do I detect RE fanboy-ism? Alright, so RE4 wasn't so much survival horror, as it was action, but I still enjoyed it a lot more than RE0. Everything before 4 was just way too slow. I never finished any of them, other than Zero on the cube. And that was way too short. If they incorporate more of a puzzle element, and leave the controls the same as in RE4, then it will be good.

And don't talk to me like your opinion is the only one that matters. You deserve a serious smacking for being a downright arse.
Indeed. Flip's point pretty much sums up everyone's opinions, and states the fact that you're being a nut-sucker... ...Err... Ass-hole... ...>.< Err... Person who thinks that their opinion is the only one that matters.

I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, and this is definately good news! Nintendo Wii, here I come!

I am a RE Fanboy.
Think about this, say you guys LOVE Fire Emblem how it is, strategy turn based stuff like that. Then they change it just an action game like all the other magic sword action games. Thennn, tons of people start saying the new Fire Elmblem is the best and the old ones just sucked. Wouldn't that grind your gears? (You can use the example for any game, Fire Emblem was the only that popped in mind)
Like I know some FF fans who hate FF:CC becuase it's nothing like the old, even though FF:CC didn't get that popular.

I have NEVER played or seen a RE game played first hand, but I have played some games that are FPS and have zombies and you have to block doors ect. I think that kind of game would be funner (that's right, funner) if you had enough ammo to kill most stuff that comes after you, and not enough to be shooting every single inch of the game. But when there are thousands of zombies roaming streets, one would think that the game would be more survival rather than "your next objective is to kill every freakin' zombie in town"

Dont like the looks of it, I loved RE4, moreso than all the other RE games but this looks like just another rehash of something again. Plus it also looks like another of the lousy RE Gun Survival crap, which all sucked...

...who knows I change my mind all the time, might be different. :scared:

man i am a huge RE fan and i totaly agree with Soviteo. I rember the first time i played RE 1 on the psx. I turend all the lights off and i nearly s**t my pants at the first part when the zombie looks up from eating the guy. not to mention the suspens that the loading screens (the door opening)had. The whole point to RE is to scare you in a cinimatic way. your not supposed to have lots of ammo and run around in the day time with the camera following you shooting everything you see. Your supposed to be stuck in narrow hallways with only enough bullets to shoot one of the 3 zombies coming towards you then make the choise to run back or to run through. Thats the reason those games were so great is because they were so original back then.

I am looking forward to this new one i just hope its not in RE4 gameplay style i can live with the new camera angles (even tho i like the old fixed ones WAY more) but i cant live with them taking RE2 (my fave) and taking out all the puzzles and putting in more ammo.

Back