Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

ejmonkey3

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2006
hello everyone... its been a while since ive been on these forums. anyways. i was wondering since im a huge fan how is resident evil chronicles. i mean not the game play but all the mysteries and story lines. i remember when capcom said its like telling the story from umbrellas side so its almost a new game with the story. can anyone tell me if the story is good i mean is it a worthy game of finding out some new stuff about the RE world. im so tempted to buy a wii again since i sold mine and get this game just to play this game to re play and live the moments in re series and see a different perspective of the game.

P.S. - if you think im crazy for buying the wii again just for this game, i did it for the game cube for re:0 mainly and it was the best decision i ever did, plus i got re:4 before ps2 people got it and got the remake and the other 2 games.

well, this game IS pretty f*ckin awesome.

i haven't played any other RE games besided RE4, but i think this one goes pretty deep into the story line, w/ all the umbrella ppl, and wesker.

really im glad to hear that because i was scared that capcom made it more of a shooter and eased up on the story lined escpecially when ign reviews hardly said anything about the story

that sounds really sweet. thanks for the feedback im a huge re fan

ohh man i just love youtube. i am watching the whole game on there and i gotta say it kicks ass. it ties together alot of events through out the sereis as well give new things. the only bad part is i wish they could have gotten all the old voice acters back, rebecca and billy are the worse, nothing wrong the voice acting just im so ued to the old voices, anyways the game kicks major ass, gameplay and storyline

this game kicked ass...

you must buy it if you're an RE fan

you're so crazy you sold your wii!

whaiii!?!?!

i wasnt crazy for selling my wii when i sold it for $400. after i played zelda and re did all my re games i never played it because there were no good games that I( want to clarify that me, im not saying there isnt any just my opinion) liked, i thought there were pretty well ... i wont get into and yes i liekd the vrtual console but again nothing great had come out that i wanted to play so i sold my console alone for $400, i will somday get the wii again just for a few games and virtual console but the main reaon i let it go was that it wasnt in hd, i mean in 720p 0r 1080p like my ps3 and when you have a new lcd that supports these 480p looks bad and makes you not even want to play. but hey this is all my own personal opinion so i dont want some one out there having a post saying " no good games, whats wrong with you, then list 20 games" im entitled to my opinion as to you guys!

man, just Rent a Wii for a week, along with Umbrella Chronicles. spend about.. idn, rough guess would be 30-40 dollars and beat it.

rent a wii. who rents a console anymore let alone a wii? its cool because i learned more about the story of the game i dont think i will do this unless i find a friend who has a wii then i may buy it and play it there.

p.s. by the way Senses Fail kicks ass!!!!

The game's great. It fills in all the plotholes, and really it's about Wesker. It gleans over the most of the stories but covers all of the significant parts, either in files or gameplay.
They omitted a few scenes like when Wesker assassinates Enrico from the gameplay, but they shout out to it in profiles that you find. But they add in backstory missions... like what happened to Rebecca and Richard before you found them by the Yawn's room. It brings alot of character development to a previously unbeloved guy like Richard.
You can beat the main story in about 8 hours or so, but I'm up to hour 40 and I haven't yet got 100% completion. Also it's a great two-player game. Get it.

Last edited:
Back