Resident Evil: Wii

I did here that they are making a wii specific RE game. Im sure it won't happen till 2008

search search search search search

From what I hear. RE: Umbrella Chronicals will be a game to tie the stories of each RE game together, and answer a lot of questions / tie up loose ends about the Umbrella corporation itself. You'll play in each section, the mansion , the inner city, the farm area. Should be good stuff.

I hate searching. Half the time you end up with crap results. Anyways this is just like Metal Slug Anthology correct? Where they're going to just collect all the old games into 1 game for you to be able to play? Or is that they're making 4 mini adventures featuring the guys from the old games? If someone could explain this to me I'd greatly appreciate it cuz I do not want to buy it if its not a NEW game with a new storyine. and characters.

I thought that it was gonna be Resident Evil : Umbrella Chronicles, and it was going to be released for the Wii in Q2 of 2008...

It is a "new" game, but in a way its not. It has stuff from 0, 1 2 and 4 I believe, like in 4 you play in the first village you enter. You can only hold 2 weapons at a time as well.

this may help:
Rather, according to Joystiq, the game, titled Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, will be a compilation of sorts, featuring key locations and experiences found throughout the Resident Evil mythos. Familiar locales like the original zombie-infested mansion, Racoon City police department, and Resident Evil 4's village setting are intended to be featured in the game, with each respective area featuring two playable characters from the series, each with their own unique set of weapons.

Further details specify that the game will borrow the over-the-shoulder gameplay style of Resident Evil 4, as well as offer an arcade mode similar to that found in Mercenaries mode.

While Capcom has yet to confirm anything beyond the fact that the game is in development, expect an official announcement and more information about the title as the Tokyo Game Show goes into full swing.

Hmnn thats sad since I play RE4 and it was awesome but I don't want to spend 50 bucks to play 1 part of it over again along with older games. I'll just wait till RE5.

No where did you get that idea :shocked:

I wonder how they intergraded all of the other resident evil titles into this new game, gameplay wise do you think its gonna be like one min. your somewhere like in a town when you come upon something and kinda have a flash back that sends you playing in a older RE title...?!:confused:

I can't wait for the game. The only Resi Evil game I've ever played is the DS one, and now I'm into the series. So this Umbrella Chronicles, with bits and pieces from other games, is ideal for me.

I'm hoping it as all titles playable and it's not in-game like MS: A even though it probably won't I can dream can I not

MasterJedi2U said:
Hmnn thats sad since I play RE4 and it was awesome but I don't want to spend 50 bucks to play 1 part of it over again along with older games. I'll just wait till RE5.

I think you're missing the point. I'm pretty sure that the gameplay is what happened between each game. It fills in all the gaps in the story line and answers questions about the Umbrella corporation. Just cause it's the same area doesn't mean it's the same game.

Back