Resident Evil

Darkside7000

Luke Perry for President!
Dec 1, 2006
Australia
(The original title of this thread was going to be Resident Wiivil. Worse pun ever? I think so)

Does anyone know what the Resident Evil game for the Wii is going to be? I hope it has a similar gameplay style to RE4, obviously with some alterations to suit the Wiimote.

I remember reading stuff on that. Not sure if it was just rumors or what. I think it was people discussing an article that came out in famitsu.
Apparently, the game will be a rehash of previous REs. Seven levels, pulled out from previous RE games (the mansion from RE1, the racoon city police station from #2,... the village from RE4), with an arcadish gameplay, ala mercenary mode in RE4.
Sounds kind of underwhelming. I was hoping for something new, altho along the lines of RE4 (just like u). :(

it is supposed to be called Resident Evil: The ubrella chronicles.

perhaps it could be something that Recaps all of the other games, or maybe a prequel.

in all honesty, I think that they are gonna make this one look gooooooooood. It is not supposed ot be a first person shooter, however if they made it like RE 4, that would be most pleasing. that game had pretty wicked graphics.

i never was a fan of the series i found the controls well lacking... hard to use same with Tomb Raider i love the concepts i just could never get a hang of the controls...

MorningStar said:
i never was a fan of the series i found the controls well lacking... hard to use same with Tomb Raider i love the concepts i just could never get a hang of the controls...

it was a pain in the original ones, but it helped make it unique.

aside from that though, re4 had a normal control scheme. it was almost like metal gear solid 3 with zombies hahaha

Back