Resistance: Download wont work.

killik119

Quality Control.
Nov 3, 2007
australia, melb
Wii Online Code
3480-6187-2679-2938
I recently got Resistance: Fall of Man, and I'm trying to download the update to play online. It takes about an hour for the whole download to complete on my crappy connection speed, but it keeps "disconnecting from the internet" 20% 70% or 80% (I've tried downloading 3 times). Is it because I'm on the internet at the same time? Or is it some PSN problem.

Help is appreciated, rep may be given. (lol)

Cheers!

Took me about an hour to do that update too... Maybe it's a big update. Not sure why it's disconnecting though, sorry! I guess you could try not using the internet while you download it...

Lol, yeah I tried that... the bloody ps3 froze on 96%. That's a downer, I'll try it again now.

if your using a wireless connection switch to wired for the download. it took me about 45 minutes to download that update with a wired connection, no freezing/connection problems.

Yeah, it must have been the connection. Because it downloaded in about 30 minutes this morning. Pwning in Resistance already, but God I hate Clans that change teams then play 6 on 2 or something, drives me crazy.

Back