resistence: fall of man for xbox360???!!!!!!?!!!?

CyanRussel said:
Actually there is no possibility...thats wrong....Kojima said it himself..that MGS:4 Rise Of the Patriots is a PS3 exclusive and will not go to the 360....

But they are in the works of making a MGS game for wii....and are contemplating on making one for 360...no ideas have came up yet...

How do i know......GameInformer magazines said so

Don't trust any one until it's official. Not even someone as important as Kojima.

Remember, Brawl came out in 2006 and the PS3 has 4D graphics.

Last edited:
4d= length x width x height x ???? WTF IS 4D?!?!?!?!?!
thats gonna irretate me forawhile and what are you talking about, we had links crossbow, battalion wars and loads of VC for wii.

Lol, just a couple of things that developers/companies have said about their games and what not. Just because the say it/promise it, doesn't make it true.

@Kumoriken- Although I agree with most of your posts, the wii is most definitely not failing. It's outselling every other console. And, no matter what you refer to as "succeeding," outselling every other console definitely is.

Last edited:
nic7 said:
Lol, just a couple of things that developers/companies have said about their games and what not. Just because the say it/promise it, doesn't make it true.

yea but who the bloody uhhh fudge? ya we'll go with fudge, came up with 4d, honestly.

nic7 said:
Don't trust any one until it's official. Not even someone as important as Kojima.

Remember, Brawl came out in 2006 and the PS3 has 4D graphics.
WTF?!?!:lol:

I cant even trust the maker of the game....i can understand if it wasnt the maker of the series....But in this case, IT IS THE MAKER OF SERIES!!!

I believe can trust him....whatever he says about his goes as it should....also MGS:4 is being delayed for you PS3 fans from what i read somewhere commin out mid 2008

Actually google search, "The PS3 has 4D graphics" there are some interesting results.

CyanRussel said:
WTF?!?!:lol:

I cant even trust the maker of the game....i can understand if it wasnt the maker of the series....But in this case, IT IS THE MAKER OF SERIES!!!

I believe can trust him....whatever he says about his goes as it should....also MGS:4 is being delayed for you PS3 fans from what i read somewhere commin out mid 2008

No, what I'm saying is that a lot of things can change after he made that quote. Microsoft could come to him.. Sony and Konami could have a disagreement... The entire team may decide Porting to the 360 is the best option.. you never know. A lot of things can happen.

EDIT: Crap, double posted. I don't remember the last time I did that. Just ignore it.

yes but remember, kojima could easily break away from konami, i'm starting to see a lot less of the konami words in mgs games and more kojima production symbols in the game.

Dkw0101 said:
yes but remember, kojima could easily break away from konami, i'm starting to see a lot less of the konami words in mgs games and more kojima production symbols in the game.
Konami still helps Kojima make the game....Kojima Productions is Kojima's team that help make/mold with Konami the game

nic7 said:

@Kumoriken- Although I agree with most of your posts, the wii is most definitely not failing. It's outselling every other console. And, no matter what you refer to as "succeeding," outselling every other console definitely is.
Eh. I've not been "in tune" with my Wii for a half a year due to game shortage, so for all I know, it could have had some sort of miraculous VC release or update or some game that I didn't hear about. I'm just saying, he's implying that the Wii is "ahead" of all the other consoles.
I must say, that the Wii is far behind the 360 in my opinion. It's not as great as he portrays it, even though it is still great.

Hah. It's slightly funny how this thread became a MGS4 discussion thread of sorts.

thats what ive beem saying, the xbox360's best exclusives are in the past, while the wii and ps3 has some great if the not the best exclusives coming out in 2008

steelersfatboy said:
thats what ive beem saying, the xbox360's best exclusives are in the past, while the wii and ps3 has some great if the not the best exclusives coming out in 2008
Whether or not they're in the past doesn't matter.
They still exist.
The Wii and PS3 don't have many exclusives coming out soon, and the ones that will, in my opinion, can't really "out-weigh" the amount of good games/exclusives that are already on the 360.
Also any non-exclusives released for Wii or PS3 won't help either systems, considering they'll be on the 360 as well.

Back