Rest in peace Steve Irwin

Im australian aswel, i think that he got stung by the stingray but that didnt kill him. When they like did someting to it he got a heart attack or sometin. Man i didnt hate him but i always thought it was coming to him early. He did some weird things like hold his baby infront of crocodiles! He was a good entertainer and brought LOTS of money to tourism, apparently his wife doesnt no yet cause shes overseas and they cant get a hold of her. RIP STEVE IRWIN.

'Crikey' what tragic news, he was a great Aussie icon, a wonderful father and a champion for wildlife around the world, you may have been a bit of a nut Steve but all of Australia will morn your passing .

His wife was in Tassie hiking, but she had been informed of his death earlier this arvo, hopefully from a family member or collegue and not from the radio thats been talking about it all day .

It is really sad that steve has left us. Fortunately he died an instant death, due to the direct punture and poison contact to the heart. This happened when he was diving off the barrier reef (largest reef in world off N.E Australian coast) during a documentary. I thought he would get eaten sometime, but he instead got stung, did not even noticed. Better than getting eaten i suppose.

Really sad it is, heard it at school. People were actually joking on the topic, but i thought it was serious.

I actually met him personally, shook his and his childs hands and got their autograph, he has a great attitude and personality, its a shame to see him go. He was a really big Australian Icon and far more famous internationally. He has set up many wildlife parks and zoos and made great shows. People may think he was crazy, but i thought he was a great man. If you hated his accent, your racist.

I suppose he will have a huge funeral due to his reputation and we will have to wonder about the circumstances his family will go through.

Peace be with you Steve Irwin

The sadest thing about this is that he had a zoo, so anyone going on saturday it might be closed cause of his death

The saddest thing is that his son will grow up never knowing his father. I'm gonna realy miss him, but he died doing what he loved.

Also, I find slight irony in the fact that he filmed dangerous animals, yet he was killed by the not so dangerous stingray. (It's alledgedly only the second recorded stingray related death in Australia)

Sovieto said:
FINALY! GOD HE HAD THE MOST ANNOYING ACCENT i forgot what he said but he would say it every line i will try to remember..

howd he die? crocidile finaly kill him?

yah okay RIP STEVE YOU CHANGED THE WORLD!

So you wanted him to die by you saying finally? Well thats just disgracful, it doesnt matter who dies its still a tragedy. I mean I didnt like the bloke, I thought he was a clown and I never watched any of his shows. But I give my respect to him.....but you Sovieto..... you disgrace the whole of Australia!

No one deserves to be laughed at when they die, everyone is equal. Dieing is not a laughing matter. People should value there lives more when others die.

m7ticalm said:
No one deserves to be laughed at when they die, everyone is equal. Dieing is not a laughing matter. People should value there lives more when others die.

Tell Sovieto that.....

He was awesome I went to Australia Zoo once and he was there, great day. hard to belevie his dead though, just doesn't sound right in my head

Back