Rest in peace Steve Irwin

You obviously have some form of comprehension difficulty as I don't believe I ever directed that post towards you, as I don't see your name mentioned anywhere and any half-brained individual can see pretty much everything I wrote has no relationship to anything you posted. These were directed towards that barely comprehensible darkprinny, which leaves me to wonder why you still pursue to write me inconsequential posts, and I don't believe I was putting words into your "mouoth" either, you presumptuous tool.

Last edited:
Look at you, just starting with everyone. Your a tough guy. Hey tough guy, huh?

All Out said:
Whoa, talk about putting words in my mouth. Who wished death upon anyone? Don't put words in my mouoth, PAL. Your a miserable prick... the end.
I dont think he was talking about u.......
Ezekeil is da man, if u screw with him, u screwing with me! So next time read a little bit better, im not saying your stupid or anything so dont take this in an offensive way. Just read it a little bit better cause he wasnt talking about u.

^Aww that's cute. Sticking up for your Virtual BF. I am just saying that Darkprinny means no harm with his posts and here comes super prick to atack him. Just leave the kid alone and ignore his posts if he pisses you off that much, no need to lash out for no reason.

All Out said:
^Aww that's cute. Sticking up for your Virtual BF. I am just saying that Darkprinny means no harm with his posts and here comes super prick to atack him. Just leave the kid alone and ignore his posts if he pisses you off that much, no need to lash out for no reason.
WTF IS STUCK UP YOUR ASS?!?!?! Look just cause u misread a post your trying to defend your self, look you thought he was talking about u when he wasnt. And your telling ME that im sticking up for someone else? Dont be so hipocritical, look u made a mistake u coudnt read the post properly, doesnt matter just dont get all queer by chucking an angry at everyone. And why did u just call DarkPriinny a kid? i thought u agreed with him when he said he was 25? Im not saying its a lie but why all this changing? Why do u keep changing everything? Just drop the issue, this is weird but somehow i know that u are goign to reply with another post which says some really queer stuff in it.

SECONDLY! Why are we talking about something like this in a RIP Steve Irwin thread? Isn't it kind of disrespectful?

All Out said:
Look at you, just starting with everyone. Your a tough guy. Hey tough guy, huh?
Sorry for double posting but i just reread this and it doesnt make any sense, last time i checked you were the one to call him a miserable prick....

Whoa, talk about flying off the handle, I am simply sticking up for Darkprinny, just like you were sticking up for Ezekiel. Why can you stick up, and I can't? That is a double standard sir, and I will not stand for it. Are you racist?

All Out said:

Wow how kind, just because someone agrees with something I say (also known as someone actually caring about something I have to say) you turn into a big blubbering cry-baby. If you read carefully you find that he assumes m7ticalm must be my virtual BF, implying I only date people over forums; a cunning strategy by an equally cunning linguist.

I got a question for you "All Out". Since when did anyone care about anything you had to say on these forums? I haven't come across any certifiable posts written by you, maybe because you have nothing credible to say. Tool

WTF has racism got to do with any of this? Why i dont even know your race. WTF have u been smoking cause wateva it is it must be strong. Look, your not even reading let along remembering what your last posts were and it seems u keep changing your mind every post.

And when i was sticking up for Ezekiel u seemed to call him my "Virtual BF", did i say anything like that to u? You are a hipocrit sir.

You're not sticking up for darkprinny dude. You are simply causing trouble as your fight is unjustified.

Have you read our posts leading upto now? Have you any idea why we even behave like this towards darkprinny? Or are you just looking for something else to fight with me over because you know I am right?

Hahaha, it doesn't take much to get you guys going, does it? You both seem alittle uptight and seem to forget this is a forum about a gaming console made by the extremely light-hearted Nintendo Co. I am just saying Eze, that your original post to Darkprinny about his pictures and humor was a bit harsh, so I chose to speak out. Didn't mean to cause a riot here. :lol:

It doesnt take much to get us going? Dude, u like freakin called him a wanker and prick and your calling US uptight? AND U DIDNT MEAN TO CAUSE A RIOT? Man, if u didnt realise, people dont like being called pricks and wankers. I still dont think u remember what your previous posts are!

See, your still going! Take a Percocet! CALM DOWN! :arf:

So he's all of a sudden realised that we are right all along and that his argument is futile. If only he realised sooner than draw it out this far, he always seems to find something to fight about, but its alright, he'll think a bit harder before he argues with us again :)

Back