Retarded Internet channel

Lamar/TBD

Computer animator
Oct 22, 2007
Best of England: Suffolk
No matter how much i love stealing my neighbour's internet for my Wii, I HATE THE INTERNET CHANNEL!
Now listen to my ramblings like and old woman:
1. Has Flash Player of 2004 not 2007
2. doesn't play any movie files
3. Daily motion videos embedded on other sites don't work
4. when i delete my cookies, it is still able to direct me to the previous site i was on with speed (it hasn't deleted the cookies)
Thank you dearies :3

Hope you feel the same way that i do about these reatrded problems

OH! and it uses Opera....wtf is opera....

Buddy thats just for you, it's all better for us. I think you should update your wii...

...last update was 10th october right? if yes then everythin shud be updated. even with that crappy metroid preview channel :p i thought it would be a cool demo

Lol, you got the update but seriously maybe your neighbor's internet is weird. Anyway wanna add eachother?

Lamar/TBD said:
4. when i delete my cookies, it is still able to direct me to the previous site i was on with speed (it hasn't deleted the cookies)

This is the cache not being cleared. Cookies are session logs.

FRuMMaGe said:
This is the cache not being cleared. Cookies are session logs.

Exactly but some people dont know that so dont be meen.

Lamar first off your commiting a federal crime if you live in the U.S. that a federal law you cant steal people internet because your trying to say that their internet is yours to use and it isnt I suggest you get internet before you get in trouble for it.

Michaelk said:
Exactly but some people dont know that so dont be meen.

I'm not being "meen", I was just informing him as to why he was mistaken. His cookies were cleared, but this did not have the affect he desired.

MRCOOLGH said:
Lamar first off your commiting a federal crime if you live in the U.S. that a federal law you cant steal people internet because your trying to say that their internet is yours to use and it isnt I suggest you get internet before you get in trouble for it.
But both him and his nieghbor are paying for it.

did Lamar ever say that? No so dont go telling me lies k? but still hes gonna get in trouble.

MRCOOLGH said:
did Lamar ever say that? No so dont go telling me lies k? but still hes gonna get in trouble.
Oh piss of its a router for the guest lodge in my close for the residents there XD payed for by the same owners of the street so i dont think they would care if someone else in the street used it for playing on a game :p

Back