RETARDED: System...or creator?

Airick1994

Stupid Insignifigant Mii
May 18, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2577-1977-2328-3293
The system is a really fine piece of work (don't hurt me!), what with the Wii-like motion...thing...the amazing graphics, wide variety of PWNAGE games, and...umm...that's it. But it is WAY over priced. WAY. WAy. I'll say it a thousand times if I have to. It shouldn't be anymore than the price of the 360, maybe even less than that. So, really, is it the system, or it's creator that you all hate (you do all hate it, right?).

The price didnt bother me, ive got a decent job and that much was scrap isnt much. To me anyways. If they did lower the price and had made it able for more people to buy it, i dont think it would be getting as much heat.

To be honest there really is no reason not to like it, people just didnt have any problems with the system itself so they had to find something wrong with it.

its not over priced, its just out of your price range. Sony loses $250 for every console sold. If you buy a 360, get the wi-fi and pay for xbox live, you are already coming close to $599. If you get the 360s HD-DVD addon its $200 more. PS3 has all that at one price. Its all about perspective.

Shiftfallout said:
its not over priced, its just out of your price range. Sony loses $250 for every console sold. If you buy a 360, get the wi-fi and pay for xbox live, you are already coming close to $599. If you get the 360s HD-DVD addon its $200 more. PS3 has all that at one price. Its all about perspective.

But people say they dont need all that yet they are willing to pay more to get it. You see why PS3 really is a cheap console. Its people that are retarded.

alexgc87 said:
That's why it sells so well! :D
OMG! SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!! :yikes: ........Right!!!........

... did you NOT get what was said? obviously you didnt. The PS2 had a slow launch period as well, and now its one of the most successful consoles ever made. The PS3 has has surpassed the Xbox 360's launch sales, and look how well the 360 is doing.

So obviously your perspective is a tad off, alex. Remember that, its part of your education.

alexgc87 said:
Sorry, my bad, i was not precisely comparing it to the xbox360 sales...
And again...sorry :cornut:

no its alright, its partially me assuming you have read a few of the other top threads in this forum at the moment. If you havent there was no way you could have known.

Shiftfallout said:
... did you NOT get what was said? obviously you didnt. The PS2 had a slow launch period as well, and now its one of the most successful consoles ever made. The PS3 has has surpassed the Xbox 360's launch sales, and look how well the 360 is doing.

So obviously your perspective is a tad off, alex. Remember that, its part of your education.

Ok, not to be a piss off, but one of the most succesful consoles ever made isn't saying much. People'll think I'm stupid asying that (I'm starting to think I am), but there haven't been 100's and 100's of consoles. And most of the ones that exist are out of style. So really, it's like saying is in the top 10 of about...10.

alexgc87 said:
By the way, you don't know anything about my education... :eek:ut:
You don't know who i am... you would sh*t your pants if you knew... :thumbsup:

then help me sh1t my pants. =) Explain.

Airick1994 said:
Ok, not to be a piss off, but one of the most succesful consoles ever made isn't saying much. People'll think I'm stupid asying that (I'm starting to think I am), but there haven't been 100's and 100's of consoles. And most of the ones that exist are out of style. So really, it's like saying is in the top 10 of about...10.

It is saying much, especially since the PS2 is still being sold and they are still making ps2 games. Consider the situation and history of the playstation console so far, and the media feedback it has gotten and thus also the results.

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
then help me sh1t my pants. =) Explain.

It is saying much, especially since the PS2 is still being sold and they are still making ps2 games. Consider the situation and history of the playstation console so far, and the media feedback it has gotten and thus also the results.

you said somethign ebfore saying "did you get what i said, obviously you didn't", well i don't think you got what he was trying to saw

alexgc87 said:
I hope my last post didn't sound too offensive, anyway, in this life you never know the people you're going to find in your way... ;)

I still havent sh1t my pants yet! dont dissapoint me. :wink: And it goes both ways.

mushroomedmario said:
you said somethign ebfore saying "did you get what i said, obviously you didn't", well i don't think you got what he was trying to saw

Between this thread and the other top thread in this subsection, both short and deal with the subject matter of which I brought up. I assumed he had read both threads. Which he has. I understood exactly what was said, and the response i felt was good.

Last edited:
Back